Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is there point to careermaxxing?

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
I always get told by parents and so on to get good career and live easy life, but i feel like I don't give a shit, because a good career isn't gonna get me a foid, it isn't gonna change my upbringing. I will still be a virgin fag with a shit life, and no big social circle. I know money could be a a good cope, but I really couldn't care less about anything anymore, ive lost so much that not even money can satisfy me.

I always get told by parents and so on to get good career and live easy life, but i feel like I don't give a shit, because a good career isn't gonna get me a foid, it isn't gonna change my upbringing. I will still be a virgin fag with a shit life, and no big social circle. I know money could be a a good cope, but I really couldn't care less about anything anymore, ive lost so much that not even money can satisfy me.
Nope

Only if you enjoy the cope money brings you.

If anything it will make you feel more depressed and lonely.

I assume you're a youngcel, but trust me it's the biggest waste of time ever and u will just feel like more shit surrounded by normies and chads. My advice tell Ur parents to shove it, and NEET

I assume you're a youngcel, but trust me it's the biggest waste of time ever and u will just feel like more shit surrounded by normies and chads. My advice tell Ur parents to shove it, and NEET
I wish i was a youngcel bro, I've done nothing but jump from job to job and short courses here and there. But my parents are still on to me because I live with them and they've always been helicopter parents as well.
Nope

Exactly what I think boyo

Incels can't careermaxx. Advaning your career is a function of height/face/frame (in that order)

If you want proof of this, walk into a retail store or restaurant and compare the heights of the managers vs the workers.

Nope

It won't work

You can't beat Chad in the bedroom or the boardroom.

it gives you money for better copes, as well as statusmaxing and moneymaxing

Yeah, you can afford better copes. It's 100% worth it, believe me.

I'll never forget this picture of my uncle's company party a few years ago: The son of his ex (true Chad working as barkeeper on a cruiseline) surrounded by several women, while his business partner (incel-type looks, but with academic career and moneymaxxed) sits alone sipping his beer.

Incels can't careermaxx. Advaning your career is a function of height/face/frame (in that order)

This.

Unless you have a great IQ that can compensate it, your efforts will not be rewarded as the efforts made by a Chad/High-leven normie/Stacy

if there is a wall, that wall is for the incels.

/QUOTE]
Thank you. I've been saying this on the forum and few agree. But success is also a function of if your parents were rich too. Other than that you're spot on.

If you want proof of this, walk into a retail store or restaurant and compare the heights of the managers vs the workers.
It's true because no one takes a manlet manager serious, even if it's a high end job, you'll still be seen as a joke.

Career-maxing for incels and nerds is only possible if you can provide value to an potential employer (=make them lots of money with your nerd skills). If that potential value isn't high enough for them, you have to leverage with either social skills (the normie way, connecting with people and shit), looks + "confidence" (think the chad salesman using his halo effect) or by having bobs, vagene and monthly menstrual bleedings. If you fail at providing value in any way, you are not going to stay long in a company.

it gives you money for better copes, as well as statusmaxing and moneymaxing
I never had status in my young years, dont think it'll change later on bro
Career-maxing for incels and nerds is only possible if you can provide value to an potential employer (=make them lots of money with your nerd skills). If that potential value isn't high enough for them, you have to leverage with either social skills (the normie way, connecting with people and shit), looks + "confidence" (think the chad salesman using his halo effect) or by having bobs, vagene and monthly menstrual bleedings. If you fail at providing value in any way, you are not going to stay long in a company.
Wherever I work, I just feel average.i know if I die, they couldn't care less and wouldn't lose any value

I've done nothing but jump from job to job and short courses here and there.

At this point there is no room for careermaxxing, unfortunately.

while his business partner (incel-type looks, but with academic career and moneymaxxed) sits alone sipping his beer.

At least he does not have to work in warehouse logistics for little money.

Wherever I work, I just feel average.i know if I die, they couldn't care less and wouldn't lose any value

Average means expendable.

It doesn't matter how many yogurts you stock, the hr landwhale will always advance while you are stock at the bottom.

Better to be a wagecuck than a NEET in my opinion (no offense to NEETs)

Better to be a wagecuck than a NEET in my opinion (no offense to NEETs)
Really? What if the NEET is claiming disability, I think that'd be a great life, free housing and enough money for food and whatever copes you like. But I've never like wagecucking, I don't want to be part of a society that ruined me.

Really? What if the NEET is claiming disability, I think that'd be a great life, free housing and enough money for food and whatever copes you like. But I've never like wagecucking, I don't want to be part of a society that ruined me.
I get that but still