Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Is there no end to Disney's corporate bullshit

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
They just drop the trailer for their latest capeshit trash. Spider man no way home(clever title /s)

These mindless drone corporate faggots without an ounce of spirit or creativity will never stop. Its like every creative decision they make is based on some clinical Data Analysis of what will generate the most hype, memes and clicks. Leading to most profits for Mr. Shekelberg. Even if that means bringing back characters and actors from better movies made ages ago to cash in on the nostalgia while they desecrate the corpse of our childhood. And of course the :soy:s are gobbling it up like hot cake.

Last edited:
I don’t touch western shit anymore. Japan ftw :feelsLSD:

I’ll never understand anyone older than me who is obsessed with marvel. Insect normie manchild movie franchise with generic plots tbh

They just drop the trailer for their latest capeshit trash. Spider man no way home(clever title /s)

These mindless drone corporate faggots without an ounce of spirit or creativity will never stop. Its like every creative decision they make is based on some clinical Data Analysis of what will generate the most hype, memes and clicks. Leading to most profits for Mr. Shekelberg. Even if that means bringing back characters and actors from better movies made ages ago to cash in on the nostalgia while they desecrate the corpse of our childhood. And of course the :soy:s are gobbling it up like hot cake.

I’ll never understand anyone older than me who is obsessed with marvel. Insect normie manchild movie franchise with generic plots tbh
Spider man is the only capeshit movie I'll watch tbh :feelsjuice:

You have no idea how corporate decitions work. They don't care about the story, they don't care about character development, they don't care about anything at all but the money they can generate selling products.

This is why indie games are so different from corporation games, because they are done from a place of love, instead of a place of "we have spent 7m in marketing so this must be done by 12th of december".

If it makes money, fuck everything else.

Every movie they shit out makes billions of gross and they will continue to milk that cow. Same as Star Wars and Fast and Furious.

You have no idea how corporate decitions work. They don't care about the story, they don't care about character development, they don't care about anything at all but the money they can generate selling products.

This is why indie games are so different from corporation games, because they are done from a place of love, instead of a place of "we have spent 7m in marketing so this must be done by 12th of december".

If it makes money, fuck everything else.
games are even more fucked over by corporate bullshit. Modern titles are a joke. Mobile gaming is an even bigger joke. I pity the fool who buys lootbox after lootbox on pubg

they won't stop if souless normie fags don't
cinema is dead

who cares good guy wins movie spoiled :soy::soy::soy:

First time I laugh at one of your posts. I'm shocked.

What do you consume, Disney?
No. I consume Rick Grimes gifs and breaking bad gifs 24/7:feelsjuice:

It does look good tho, of course nowhere near Sam raimi spiderman but still, you people hate everything mainstream, but I’d understand if it’s actually good, also most people don’t even know anything about the movie, they are soulles husks unlike me,a lore/story guy
What a fucking faggot you are, pathetic weeb trannie

these movies sucks, cgi looks trash nowadays.

I never watch capeshit, but I did watch the last spiderman movie in 2019 (but not really on my own volition, I was out with some work colleagues and they all decided to go watch that movie). It was ok, a mildly fun time, but utterly forgettable. I have no interest in ever watching any corporate capeshit again, because they're just all so trite and forgettable.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back