Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is there life after lost teen years?

Napoleon de Queso

Napoleon de Queso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
See them saying, that is no big deal to lose teen years, and that there's life possible after that, but they are cucks and betabuxxers, so not valid, as they have no life, just cucked zombie existence, to which I prefer vanishing from humanimal society into hikikomored world of fapping to lolis. Only finding pure teen love with teen girl is resurrection into life

I'd say 15-18 is when the kid inside you dies and theres not much point in being alive after that point if you're an incel

There is life, but only for those that experienced teen love. We haven't reached that important development milestone and some part of us is still stuck at that age.

A life of pain and suffering

Life is only good with cute adorable loli waifu of culture

Well u could say I'm officially no longer a kid. Still hasn't experience young love so it must be over

If you get lucky in college then maybe but otherwise it's not worth it.

No, at least not a life that is worth living. Literally all i wish for these days, is to be able to relive my teenage years, with the knowledge i have today. I missed so many developement milestones, that i'm simply not capable of participating in society. And frankly speaking i don't even want to.

With age only things get worse

Once you missed out on teen love, you're dead
full

you'll never be "normal", missed experiences permanently damage you

You're right, he's not pure but rather one of the purest.
He's not pure at all. You would hate him if I told you some of the things I learned about him recently.

It's been a while since I was a teen. I have more freedom but I am basically just GPD for the government. No innocence left nothing etc