Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there even any point bothering with foids?

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
Tldr at bottom for low-attention-spancels.

Inspired by this tweet (I'd encourage you to spend time thoroughly reading the entire threads, tweets and replies):

Key Tweets:

Screenshot 20200428 000029 Chrome
Screenshot 20200428 000352 Chrome
Screenshot 20200428 000458 Chrome
Screenshot 20200428 001020 Chrome
Screenshot 20200428 001210 Chrome

The modern woman is nothing short of an Entitled, emotional, childish fool. I'm not dating that.

I'm certain there's going to be members calling me a "coper" or claim I'm "coping", however inspite of my non-existent chances of me getting a date, I wouldn't want to deal with these cunts in a parallel world where I wasn't grotesque.

They whine about "equal rights" when it benefits them, yet at the same time expect us to "take them out" (Isn't the patriarchy bad?)
Also I've never been so repulsed by black women in my entire life. WTF is wrong with them!? Who actually thought giving women rights would be a good idea?

Black Women: Bitchy Fat.
White women: Cunts.
Noodlewhores: Racist and annoying.
Currywhores: Loud and obnoxious.

Just looking at all the women around me they're all the same: Fat, Lazy, entitled, emotional, childish, boring.

Women are literally a weaker version of man in everyway. Mentally. Physically. Emotionally. That's the whole reason me were plagued with having a higher sex drive, to give foids some form of power over men. It's the only way foids have power over men. Sexual appeal.

Women are a lost cause. I see no positive reason why I should bother anymore with foids. I'd rather just focus on things that distract me from thinking about suicide - Like video games or my niche hobbies.

Tldr: OP repulsed by women. OP wants to spend rest of his life coping with games and hobbies.

They got what they wanted with equality of equal pay but then don't understand a man not being able to buy them the lavish lifestyle, no shit he can't afford it; these cunts took half the jobs & therefore money.

That's the whole reason me were plagued with having a higher sex drive, to give foids some form of power over men. It's the only way foids have power over men. Sexual appeal.
women's "strengths", essentially comes from their LACK of strength, as in less testosterone

Typical FDS niggers.

Read my sig OP. It's all I have to say.

I'm not surprised those are all black foids

Foids are something we naturally want, yet are best off not even having/dealing with