Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there anything

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
that makes a female actually attractive other than not being fat, having a decent face that can be caked with makeup?

I mean, look at the attractiveness of a male. What make a man attractive? positive canthal tilt, chiseled jawline, non - recessed chin, normal nose. These are just some of the features that make men attractive.

What unique features makes a female attractive, because other than what i stated above, it doesnt really seem to be much.'

I guess since most men are stuck under the "female worship effect", they arent really as shallow as females are when they are trying to get their chad or attractive normie?

am i missing something a key facial feature a female must have?

1 I like chubby females, even fattties if the face is good
2 face= some female faces have to me some harmony or something indefinible that triggers in me powerful attraction, even if they are not objectively gl

No. And even the whales find love.

nausea said:
1 I like chubby females, even fattties if the face is good
2 face= some female faces have to me some harmony or something indefinible that triggers in me powerful attraction, even if they are not objectively gl

no.1 yes