Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there anything you are confident about?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
My whole life is basically me doubting myself at every possible chance. But I think that has something to do with me now that I"m an old faggot and never had a happy year where things just went my way. I don't trust my clothes. My body. My career choice. How I execute my day-to-day routine. Everything just seems like I am doing it wrong because if I was doing it right I wouldn't be in the mess that I am in currently.

So I got to thinking I might be just a mega loser. I doubt everyone can feel like me. Surely, there are things you guys are actually confident about, right? Some of you are rich. Some of you fuck. Some of you have been on dates and such. Maybe you have a good physique and if somebody has nutrition advice you are confident in the advice you can give them? Maybe one of you knows all there is about how banks work and know how to save and invest in finances. Maybe we have a grand champion PacMan player that is confident he knows all the levels and exactly which way to move in order for the maximum points. Anything? At all? Anyone?

My videogame skill

I'm confident in my ability to mess everything up and fail.

confident that it over

Not really.
I'm very insecure and paranoid.
I've been working at this job for over a year and everytime I make a little mistake I worry about being fired.

I am shit at almost everything.

Yes but I don't play much. I fucking hate that game, I die all the time, it's so unfair.
I dumped most of my attribute points into the stat that increases your i-frames, Agility or Mobility or whatever it is called - it's been years since I last touched that game and I forget. Makes a world of difference, though

Yes but I don't play much. I fucking hate that game, I die all the time, it's so unfair.
2 is unironically the second easiest after 3 being the easiest

I dumped most of my attribute points into the stat that increases your i-frames, Agility or Mobility or whatever it is called - it's been years since I last touched that game and I forget. Makes a world of difference, though
I did the same, but you have to constantly fight against 5 guys at the same time
2 is unironically the second easiest after 3 being the easiest
Wrong, 2 is the hardest but for the wrong reasons. The bosses are easy as fuck thogh

I did the same, but you have to constantly fight against 5 guys at the same time

Wrong, 2 is the hardest but for the wrong reasons. The bosses are easy as fuck thogh
You DID put all your points into the roll ability, right?

Also, like every souls game you're supposed to lure enemies away to fight them one by one

Also, like every souls game you're supposed to lure enemies away to fight them one by one
It's not always possible and that would make the game extremely slow and boring, in their other Souls games is not nescesary except in some rare ocassions

It's not always possible and that would make the game extremely slow and boring, in their other Souls games is not nescesary except in some rare ocassions
It's a necessity for all of them. Dunno what you're on about

It's a necessity for all of them. Dunno what you're on about
I just played ds1 and i didnt have to do it much. In DS2 is literally the only thing you do. Shit game design

I am a horror veteran, I have hundreds of titles under my belt and it's only increasing. I keep it up with a blog post.

My English skills are pretty good compared to my peers'.

My dick (11cm)

My reputation here

My self-pity.

I have nothing

I am a horror veteran, I have hundreds of titles under my belt and it's only increasing. I keep it up with a blog post.
i have belt
S l300

I was confident in my field up until last year but now I'm so insecure.
Although I'm confident that I can moneymaxx and live like a MSTOW in my 30s.