Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is there anything worse than old friends condescendingly 'checking up' on you?

BluePillsPoison

BluePillsPoison

NEET LiL Ogre
★★
"hey buddy. how ya been? Still up here in the attic eh? That's cool. Hows your mom? Oh me? Me and my extremely hot wife who I am crazy about are on our second child and great career."

A lot of people here would lament the opposite: Being forgotten, ghosted, and moved on from.

Tell them to fuck off and burn in hell REEEE

Confused1

This seems like a boomer thing.

Maybe when I am your age people from here will check up on me like that, I wouldn't mind.

I have no other friends, just a few acquaintances at my college.

View attachment 62047

This seems like a boomer thing.

Maybe when I am your age people from here will check up on me like that, I wouldn't mind.

I have no other friends, just a few acquaintances at my college.

I'm in my 30s. Called a boomer. :feelscry::feelsrope: It's so fucking over.

If I ever made friends, You should be happy someone gives enough of a fuck about you to even talk to you.

A lot of people here would lament the opposite: Being forgotten, ghosted, and moved on from.

I guess the condescending extreme pity tone didn't translate well into text.
If I ever made friends, You should be happy someone gives enough of a fuck about you to even talk to you.
There was no respect coming from him as a man to another. It was like he was talking to a mentalcel, and I am not a mentalcel.

I only know one faggot like this and he's a coping failed normie cunt loser. Ghosted him a few years ago and now I mog him, jfl.

I only know one faggot like this and he's a coping failed normie cunt loser. Ghosted him a few years ago and now I mog him, jfl.

That'd be wonderful. I'd never mog him, but I will have him beat in another way one day.

I guess the condescending extreme pity tone didn't translate well into text.

There was no respect coming from him as a man to another. It was like he was talking to a mentalcel, and I am not a mentalcel.
Oh I see, as a autist any attention irl is good

I could never mog someone like that physically, but I'd laugh my ass off at him if he lost his precious job and his precious wife left him and took the kids and half his money. Cucked male feminists supported that system, it's karmic justice that they end up getting bitten by it.

I used to hate it when "friends" found out how miserable and shit my life is and then claim that they're there to "talk" when they didn't even respond to my messages asking to hang out.

Pointless

I used to hate it when "friends" found out how miserable and shit my life is and then claim that they're there to "talk" when they didn't even respond to my messages asking to hang out.

Pointless

91 messages and your account its from inception. Fucking impressive restraint.