Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is there anything worse than being mogged by teenagers?

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
My gym is close to a high school so I constantly get mogged on my way there.

Most high schoolers are basically incels, but the ones with girlfriends/orbiting foids mog me so hard. Girls look up to them (figuratively and literally) in a way that I will never ever experience. Even after a decade of self improvement I still get mogged by high schoolers who do nothing but simply exist.

The other day I saw a tall af high schooler, NW0, thick hair, perfect skin, strong lower third, symmetric face etc with a girl. They were kissing and in between kisses she was just admiring him. He has already experienced so much more than I will ever be able to, and he's almost a decade younger than me. Just imagine what the rest of his life will be like. The course of his life is set. And so was mine but in a completely different way.

Why was I even put on this earth? I feel like I'm trapped in a cage and forced to look at freedom 24/7.

Life is a cruel farce.

Current teenagers are insanely tall. I was in highschool 2 years ago and at 6'0 you were average at best. I would say slightly below average actually but I won't to keep myself sane. And this is in a country where the average height is supposedly 5'9. I can't imagine what is must be like in the Netherlands.

Yeah getting cucked

Current teenagers are insanely tall. I was in highschool 2 years ago and at 6'0 you were average at best. I would say slightly below average actually but I won't to keep myself sane. And this is in a country where the average height is supposedly 5'9. I can't imagine what is must be like in the Netherlands.
I've been saying this shit over and over again and everyone tells me I'm delusional.

When they tell you 5ft9 is average THEY COUNT THE OLD FUCKS TOO. They count people who were born generations ago when people weren't as tall AND those same people have shrunk due to spinal compression over the decades.

I guaran-fucking-tee you that 5ft9 is not average among 18-25 unless you live in a non white country maybe.

I'm exactly 5ft10 (not delusional, measured properly by doctors) and I was the 3rd shortest guy in my engineering class out of like 15+ guys. Granted like 2-3 guys were roughly my height. And most of the guys that were taller weren't towering over me. But the average is DEFINITELY around 6ft tall.

50-60% of male high schoolers are taller than me. (rough estimation). The average height is rising for sure.
Yeah getting cucked
Can't get cucked if you're an incel.

I get mogged by everybody. Teens and old.

I've been saying this shit over and over again and everyone tells me I'm delusional.

When they tell you 5ft9 is average THEY COUNT THE OLD FUCKS TOO. They count people who were born generations ago when people weren't as tall AND those same people have shrunk due to spinal compression over the decades.

I guaran-fucking-tee you that 5ft9 is not average among 18-25 unless you live in a non white country maybe.

I'm exactly 5ft10 (not delusional, measured properly by doctors) and I was the 3rd shortest guy in my engineering class out of like 15+ guys. Granted like 2-3 guys were roughly my height. And most of the guys that were taller weren't towering over me. But the average is DEFINITELY around 6ft tall.

50-60% of male high schoolers are taller than me. (rough estimation). The average height is rising for sure.

I had so many arguments with coping cucks here it's hilarious. I don't care what jew statistics say if my own 2 eyes prove them wrong.
When i'm around 25+ year old men I feel above average, but as soon as I end up around highschoolers I get brutally heightmogged.

Truecel trait: Getting mogged by everyone you see

I had so many arguments with coping cucks here it's hilarious. I don't care what jew statistics say if my own 2 eyes prove them wrong.
When i'm around 25+ year old men I feel above average, but as soon as I end up around highschoolers I get brutally heightmogged.
I have the exact same experience. College and high school aged people height mog me by a noticeable bit. 30-40 year olds don't, I'm average if not ever so slightly above average with them. I'm also roughly average when I'm surrounded by non whites who are usually shorter than the natives.

Idk why people cope this hard about 5ft9 being average. It's obviously not.

Teenagers need to go fucking die

In 2009, the average height of Swiss conscripts at 19 years of age (birth year 1990, mean age 19 years and 6 months) on the day of conscription was 178.2 cm
This was 10 years ago and the average was just over 5'10" in one of the richest and most developed countries in the world. So the problem is not that the average is very high, it's that no foid wants average anything.

This was 10 years ago and the average was just over 5'10" in one of the richest and most developed countries in the world. So the problem is not that the average is very high, it's that no foid wants average anything.
*above average

What I've noticed is that just having a bf who's average at certain things makes them feel like they're getting robbed.

ugh he only has an average income
ugh he's only 5ft11

5’10 should be classified as manlet now

The worst is to get mogged by women that are more masculine than asian manlets. They are higher on the totem pole for STRAIGHT women.

I live close to an elementary/middle school, and a lot of the 13 yo foids there are around my height/taller. It's fucking brutal, can't even go to the store without getting mogged. And the boys are all like a head taller than me, even though they're 10 years younger, it's fucking brutal.

Getting mogged by my little sister

Getting mogged by nefew's 12 year old. Already on his second girlfriend... Asked me for advice... JFL like I know...

if I were to guess the average for young people, I'd say 5'11 where I live
take a look at this chart from 2007 though: https://www.who.int/growthref/cht_hfa_boys_perc_5_19years.pdf
maybe it looks skewed to us because we remember getting mogged more than slightly mogging someone :waitwhat:

Last edited:
My cousin told me last year he caught his 13 year old son and the son's 14 year old girlfriend having sex, I had a thread about this before. And a few weeks before that the kid's mom was complaining about how the kid doesn't want to take showers.
There's no greater lifemogging than that, the kid was born the same year Xbox 360 came out, he doesn't have anything, do anything or know anything (except what the inside of a vagina feels like) and he's already permanently lifemogged me to oblivion.

ugh he only has an average income

The funny thing is, average income is like 45.000$ in a year, monthly income 3750$. Most men do not earn that much money.

I have come to the conclusion that age is cope, you are not in an rpg where you get better with age. A highschooler Chad is going to mog everyone here despite being younger. And yes 6 ft is manlet these days.

This is sexual selection at work.

The reason why height keeps increasing around the globe is because shortness gets bred out along with increasingly strict demands from women. More evidence for the black pill.

The funny thing is, average income is like 45.000$ in a year, monthly income 3750$. Most men do not earn that much money.
Cope income means nothing. All that matters is net worth.

Cope income means nothing. All that matters is net worth.

Everything is important in life. Once you do not have certain traits you need to cover for it. Also, having a good job with a decent income is good for yourself.

I live close to an elementary/middle school, and a lot of the 13 yo foids there are around my height/taller. It's fucking brutal, can't even go to the store without getting mogged. And the boys are all like a head taller than me, even though they're 10 years younger, it's fucking brutal.
This is why I always say that ogrecels have it better. At least you're still a man. An ugly man ok but still.
Getting mogged by nefew's 12 year old. Already on his second girlfriend... Asked me for advice... JFL like I know...
Holy shit lmao. If only he had any idea. What the fuck would he think if he knew your situation ...
if I were to guess the average for young people, I'd say 5'11 where I live
take a look at this chart from 2007 though: https://www.who.int/growthref/cht_hfa_boys_perc_5_19years.pdf
maybe it looks skewed to us because we remember getting mogged more than slightly mogging someone :waitwhat:
No, my experience in class wasn't me missremembering. What country is this data from though?
My cousin told me last year he caught his 13 year old son and the son's 14 year old girlfriend having sex, I had a thread about this before. And a few weeks before that the kid's mom was complaining about how the kid doesn't want to take showers.
There's no greater lifemogging than that, the kid was born the same year Xbox 360 came out, he doesn't have anything, do anything or know anything (except what the inside of a vagina feels like) and he's already permanently lifemogged me to oblivion.
So much for taking showers.

And I'm 100% sure he assumes you can get sex easily like him. This is why he thinks you're lucky. He has no idea what your life is actually like.

Last edited:
I hate highschoolers. I see them on the train often. It makes me sick.

Getting mogged by children is worse than getting mogged by teenagers.

There are eight year olds who have better wrists than I do.

Getting mogged by children is worse than getting mogged by teenagers.

There are eight year olds who have better wrists than I do.
Brutal. I've been handmogged by a kid who looked 14 once.

How big is your wrist? Sub 6in?

Brutal. I've been handmogged by a kid who looked 14 once.

How big is your wrist? Sub 6in?

Probs 6 inches or so. Never measured. I've gymcelled my chest and shoulders up to an almost respectable level, but my forearms are laughable. My elbow joints are like fucking Strawberries.