Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there anything worse than being a Currycel?

Freakofnature

Freakofnature

Greycel
Like even Asian guys can run manga/anime/comic con game. Curries have nothing lmao.

Currycels have it the hardest of all ethnics tbh, I feel bad for them.

No Im a curry and people walk all over me and girls think im physically repulsive. Its a cruel joke being like this

Being ugly is just a curse in itself

Would rather be a jew in nazi germany tbh

Garbage said:
No Im a curry and people walk all over me and girls think im physically repulsive. Its a cruel joke being like this

rope is all that's left for us.

Abo...no, they're more robust. Somalian...no, they have pirate game going for them. Going by averages, I can't think of any ethnic group that has less sex appeal than Indians.

TheRealChincel said:
Abo...no, they're more robust. Somalian...no, they have pirate game going for them. Going by averages, I can't think of any ethnic group that has less sex appeal than Indians.

They are also the most socially handicapped.  Like they can’t have a normal conversation if the life of their holy curry cow depended on it.

Curries can run spiritual guru game.

sri_sri_ravi_shankar_blessings_650_051315125058.jpg

Nope for curries it’s just stemcel because your parents want you to become rich so they can show off

Curries have many possibilities, because curries can run spiritual Hindu guru game if Hindu, if Muslim radical Islamist, and if you are curry who is blessed with non curry look run (insert non curry race here) game

Freakofnature said:
They can run BBC/drug game.

Lol no Somalis can't run BBC thug game, that's why they run rapefugee game.

the only thing worse is being a deadcell, than an incel.

thetruecelibate said:

Being dead is preferable.

Curries can play streetshitting game, the game which I think I am very good at. If there is any currycel who wants to explore this possibility PM me.

TPLu4Eo.gif

Or they can also play naked sadhu game --

5xhmEai.jpg

LDCYkJW.jpg

qYvK3Ld.jpg

r8cltJu.jpg

vR78CR4.jpg

chudur-budur said:
Curries can play streetshitting game, the game which I think I am very good at. If there is any currycel who wants to explore this possibility PM me.

TPLu4Eo.gif

Or they can also play naked sadhu game --

5xhmEai.jpg

LDCYkJW.jpg

qYvK3Ld.jpg

r8cltJu.jpg

vR78CR4.jpg

I remember learning about them in school, they freak me out. Seem like crazed drugged out curries

Only hope for curries is becoming a gynocologist.

tehgymcel420 said:
thetruecelibate said:
Being dead is preferable.
makes sense how between ages of 18-24 the male suicide rate is 9x higher than women.