Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Is there anything that you're grateful for?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18435
  • Start date
Deleted member 18435

Deleted member 18435

The End Of The Beginning
-
Considering the holiday, I'm curious as to anything that you are all grateful for, if any. Won't be surprised at all if I get a whopping "nothing".

Health , family , this forum

Living in a first world country, having food, water, a good family

That i don't have to work anytime soon.

I have a spool of 550 rope.

jesussecondcoming.jpg

not being born in india

having middle class parents

having supportive parents

elliot rodger being born

Health (even tho i feel its deteriorating due to drugcoping), the fact that i have a curious spirit that enables me to pursue all sorts of great copes, born in a 1st world country, not too bad looking...

Mostly i'm grateful for the fact that i'm not a 100% NPC
It surely is blissful

this computer

This forum is something I’m thankful for

the only cope I have left

@LastGerman

And I thought driving is something normal and having a car as well. Why should someone be grateful for something so normal? I do not get it.

mogs me from quebec to texas

you should run big dick game tbh

Moggs me as well. We need to enhance our penis.

Idk probably a roof, a/c, food, water, free education

My disability money (free money in general actually, big lump sums from family on top of my steady autismbux income, I lucked out amazingly on that front). My far above average willpower (inherited from my mother's father, thanks grandpa) and my decently above average IQ (inherited mostly from my father, who was better than me in every way including IQ, rest in peace dad). This community, the only one in the entire world where I've truly felt welcome and like I belonged. And my kitty-cat, who's sitting in my lap right now and bears a striking resemblance to Monday FA Monday's cat.

Life isn't bad at all. I have it pretty well all things considered. There are worse fates than inceldom.

My disability money (free money in general actually, big lump sums from family on top of my steady autismbux income, I lucked out amazingly on that front). My far above average willpower (inherited from my mother's father, thanks grandpa) and my decently above average IQ (inherited mostly from my father, who was better than me in every way including IQ, rest in peace dad). This community, the only one in the entire world where I've truly felt welcome and like I belonged. And my kitty-cat, who's sitting in my lap right now and bears a striking resemblance to Monday FA Monday's cat.

Life isn't bad at all. I have it pretty well all things considered. There are worse fates than inceldom.
You are correct. Inceldom is not the worst fate. Others just tend to fixate on it when everything else in their lives are shit. I'm glad your life isn't bad besides being incel. Wish I could say the same for my own life.

I'm grateful for a lot.

Alcohol. Such a strong cope.

that im not a cuck

Gotta think hard on that

Considering the holiday, I'm curious as to anything that you are all grateful for, if any. Won't be surprised at all if I get a whopping "nothing".
At least I'm not a manlet. If I was ethnic, ugly, high inhib AND short I would rope ASAP.

1. Government gives me money to drink
2. This forum

copes
not being npc
supreme intelligence