Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Is there anything more hilarious than a young white JB getting raped by a sandnigger refugee?

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-
LOL, a muslim guy wasn't a pussy and took what he wanted unlike your average white guy.

That's justice. That is moral.

you hate white inkwells too?
No I don’t but let’s be honest they don’t rape like the sandnigger do.

Also average white man isn’t incel.

sandniggers are protected by jeweish law tho , in swedistan they pay u for rape damages

Arabs don't have the cucked western concept that girls are pure innocent children until the day they hit 18. They are much more open and honest about what they want to fuck. If anyone has it there is some image with a story underneath it about how some American soldiers were chilling with Afgan army or something watching school of rock and when pic related girl came on screen one of the Afgan soldiers shouted "THAT BITCH IS HOT!" and all the soldiers laughed.

If anyone has the image/story I am talking about I'd appreciate, it's pretty funny. I think the story was posted beneath this image of her:
 School of Rock 2003 miranda cosgrove 34960998 938 520

seeing sandniggers raping underage toilet is fucking lifefuel
i hope cuckmany keeps on importing more ethnics from where i live so that the raping keeps on getting higher and higher

sub 10 IQ OP, they don't deserve anything but the bullet to the head or the chest when they were swimming on a wooden boat. They can only rape because leftist government controlled by kikes let them to do so by giving lenient sentences, while if white man rapes he will be infamous in the entire country and be put behind bars for at least 25 years plus prob raped and killed.

thanks for that uncle bob :lul:

LOL, a muslim guy wasn't a pussy and took what he wanted unlike your average white guy.

I don't understand why rape in general in funny and again I see no relevance as to how that helps our situation

Arabs don't have the cucked western concept that girls are pure innocent children until the day they hit 18. They are much more open and honest about what they want to fuck. If anyone has it there is some image with a story underneath it about how some American soldiers were chilling with Afgan army or something watching school of rock and when pic related girl came on screen one of the Afgan soldiers shouted "THAT BITCH IS HOT!" and all the soldiers laughed.
View attachment 764463
If anyone has the image/story I am talking about I'd appreciate, it's pretty funny. I think the story was posted beneath this image of her:
View attachment 764464

What is incels.is at this point it literally houses rape apologists and pedophiles and again tell me how supporting rape that another man does relate to our situation maybe it helps ppl here cope that some justice is being done but again I think this feels like a cope it doesn't really help any ones situation and it just makes the soy media hate us even more so we can't start spreading more of the black pill to advocate for change

More whiteys would rape but they know they’ll face such severe consequences from their own they it’s off the table. More blacks and migrants (depends on where you are really) are low inhib and genuinely just don’t think about their future, they just act on instinct. And what’s really funny is you’ll get a good portion of people who don’t judge them by the same standards as the whiteys would be because “well they’re migrants people discriminate, they were probably driven to do it by muh socioeconomic factors”.

But yeah, how women in the west dress extremely provocatively intentionally would never ever fly in the Middle East for example or other parts of the world as people there actually understand that if you make the big ogre guy horny he’s likely to attack you. Very different society. My big issue is just that women have leveraged the protections they’ve been given to manipulate men as much as possible and we should crack down on that for a more equitable society seems to me. Or at the very least we should teach men from an early age what women are really like in general and inform them of how women will try to manipulate them through sex appeal.

Last edited:
What is incels.is at this point it literally houses rape apologists and pedophiles and again tell me how supporting rape that another man does relate to our situation maybe it helps ppl here cope that some justice is being done but again I think this feels like a cope it doesn't really help any ones situation and it just makes the soy media hate us even more so we can't start spreading more of the black pill to advocate for change
Rape isn’t as bad as we’re indoctrinated to believe it is. “The media” is just wrong as usual these days and scaling ourselves back to placate them probably won’t make a lick of difference. They make excuses for the groups they sympathize with and they put down the groups they don’t.

Put yourself in the situation and think it through. Suppose a land wale I’m not attracted to forced sex on me — I mean, basically “oh well”. It’s not gonna be pleasant but so long as I’m not seriously injured or given an STD or made to pay child support (that shit is where the real problems are) it’s just not that big of a deal. You had sex you rather would’ve not have had but life goes on — it’s not some “trauma” like attention seeking women make it out to be most of the time.

Westerners are brainwashed and women want you to believe that rape is up there with crucifixion and murder and heinous torture and it just isn’t mate.

Also you’re basically trying to shame men for having a very natural reaction when society and women reject them and treat them horribly. Know the old phrase “a child that is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth”? Same concept. If men are not given a realistic opportunity to find a wife and build a family then more of them will turn to crime and attempt taking what it is that they feel they need. The loss of sympathy for rape as a crime has come from the systemic state of things. Men are demoralized and feel hopeless for good reason and sex is used as a weapon to fleece them (only fans etc). In the US you can’t even buy whores because it’s ILLEGAL. Men have no options for real sex then so more of them turn to crime.

If women treat you badly all your life then continue to expect things like protection from you that is just laughable.

Men care about making rape illegal only in a society where the men have something to protect like a wife or daughter. If that doesn’t happen then you just have a massive cohort of horney lonely men that hate society and especially hate women. Women know their main bargaining power is sex so they have a stake in making rape the worst level crime they can.

Last edited:
You literally joined yesterday you colossal faggot. Shut the fuck up you pointless cunt.

You literally joined yesterday you colossal faggot. Shut the fuck up you pointless cunt.

Kys grey cell I've been here since 2018 I forgot the password for my old account

Rape isn’t as bad as we’re indoctrinated to believe it is. Put yourself in the situation and think it through. Suppose a land wale I’m not attracted to forced sex on me — I mean, basically “oh well”. It’s not gonna be pleasant but so long as I’m not seriously injured or given an STD or made to pay child support (that shit is where the real problems are) it’s just not that big of a deal. You had sex you rather would’ve not have had but life goes on — it’s not some “trauma” like attention seeking women make it out to be most of the time.

Westerners are brainwashed and women want you to believe that rape is up there with crucifixion and murder and heinous torture and it just isn’t mate.

Also you’re basically trying to shame men for having a very natural reaction when society and women reject them and treat them horribly. Know the old phrase “a child that is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth”? Same concept.

If women treat you badly all your life then continue to expect things like protection from you that is just laughable.

Men care about making rape illegal only in a society where the men have something to protect like a wife or daughter. If that doesn’t happen then you just have a massive cohort of horney lonely men that hate society and especially hate women.

Well attraction towards minors isn't natural and 18 is when most girls finish puberty so that is why they are biologally the most attractive even still let's assume pedophilic behaviour was natural why would you be promoting it ? It detrimentally harm's lives it causes earlier divorce larger trauma which transfer into 2nd generations.

And again this doesn't solve our problem Islam does how many Turks Bengalis Iranians or pakis are actually incels ? They all look like shit compared to Nordic chad yet they usually pull very attractive women or even average to below average but they can pull in there own countries because of Islam and tradional values.

Women are still innately whores you can't change that but you can modulate and control that and this seems like a solutions fairer on every 1 women who wait out for chad are single bitter and crueler women who wait out for an average looking dude typically aren't as depressed inceldom due to looks is an western phenomenon

Not alts allowed @Fat Link ban this mofo!

You can look at my old account @ryhan I just don't remember the password and the email I linked got destroyed

Well attraction towards minors isn't natural and 18 is when most girls finish puberty so that is why they are biologally the most attractive even still let's assume pedophilic behaviour was natural why would you be promoting it ? It detrimentally harm's lives it causes earlier divorce larger trauma which transfer into 2nd generations.

And again this doesn't solve our problem Islam does how many Turks Bengalis Iranians or pakis are actually incels ? They all look like shit compared to Nordic chad yet they usually pull very attractive women or even average to below average but they can pull in there own countries because of Islam and tradional values.

Women are still innately whores you can't change that but you can modulate and control that and this seems like a solutions fairer on every 1 women who wait out for chad are single bitter and crueler women who wait out for an average looking dude typically aren't as depressed inceldom due to looks is an western phenomenon
An extremely large cohort of men find ~14 year old women sexually attractive. Age of consent laws differ greatly around the world.

I think you’re not correct about when women finish puberty. Most finish puberty years before they reach 18.

There is definitely and absolutely a far far cry and a great difference between how sexually developed a 14 or 15 year old is VS a child that has not even begun puberty. I definitely agree most men are not attracted to actual children but once a woman is midway through puberty it becomes more grey which is why everybody argues about it all the time.

My post wasn’t even about pedo shit though so im not following why you went that direction. Cheers

An extremely large cohort of men find ~14 year old women sexually attractive. Age of consent laws differ greatly around the world.

I think you’re not correct about when women finish puberty. Most finish puberty years before they reach 18.

There is definitely and absolutely a far far cry and a great difference between how sexually developed a 14 or 15 year old is VS a child that has not even begun puberty. I definitely agree most men are not attracted to actual children but once a woman is midway through puberty it becomes more grey which is why everybody argues about it all the time.

My post wasn’t even about pedo shit though so im not following why you went that direction. Cheers

This seems like a slippery slope but again it's irrelevant to us because we're not getting women for what ever reason for me it's looks for you it maybe autism what ever the point is we're not getting looks and we should focus on ways to scam the system either through surgery or losing body fat and also absolutely do not worship worship I legit saw a post of a 3/10 naked mole rat claiming men have to look good when her face looked like a combination of king Kong and and donkey Kong having a fuck fest

This seems like a slippery slope but again it's irrelevant to us because we're not getting women for what ever reason for me it's looks for you it maybe autism what ever the point is we're not getting looks and we should focus on ways to scam the system either through surgery or losing body fat and also absolutely do not worship worship I legit saw a post of a 3/10 naked mole rat claiming men have to look good when her face looked like a combination of king Kong and and donkey Kong having a fuck fest
If it is irrelevant to us why are you crying over muh pedophilia? Why are you crying over rape? You just come across as a foid defending white knight simp.

If it is irrelevant to us why are you crying over muh pedophilia? Why are you crying over rape? You just come across as a foid defending white knight simp.

Because I don't want rape and pedophila I simp for women ? Quite the contrary I call them naked mole rats as they usually are this forum gasses up the whores to another dimension.

I'm not gonna sit here though and act like I'm gonna support raping some 1 like that's a great feeling right "oh no I lost out on the genetic lottery let's force this women who doesn't even want my genes to carry my inferior genes into generation 2"

If you are truly black pilled you would think your genes are so bad they deserve to die out quite literally unless you think you cannot be black pilled

sub 10 IQ OP, they don't deserve anything but the bullet to the head or the chest when they were swimming on a wooden boat. They can only rape because leftist government controlled by kikes let them to do so by giving lenient sentences, while if white man rapes he will be infamous in the entire country and be put behind bars for at least 25 years plus prob raped and killed.
Snow nigger cope

You joined 2 days ago faggot. Leave the forum if you don’t like it.

You joined 2 days ago faggot. Leave the forum if you don’t like it.

I didn't join 2 days ago I'm from looksmax mainly the content here is a lot different it's less about male aesthetics looks maxing and thing you would assume incels would be concerned about I mean that's why I came here this was supposed to be an uglier version of looksmax

Because I don't want rape and pedophila I simp for women ? Quite the contrary I call them naked mole rats as they usually are this forum gasses up the whores to another dimension.

I'm not gonna sit here though and act like I'm gonna support raping some 1 like that's a great feeling right "oh no I lost out on the genetic lottery let's force this women who doesn't even want my genes to carry my inferior genes into generation 2"

If you are truly black pilled you would think your genes are so bad they deserve to die out quite literally unless you think you cannot be black pilled
Rambling incoherent retard nigger fuck off. I won't reply to you again.

I'm sick of the chads there that's it that's the only reason I'm here theres dudes there that mog my ancestry
Jfl why would you go on that faggot site as an incel?

Why would you be against rape or pedophilia?

seeing sandniggers raping underage toilet is fucking lifefuel
i hope cuckmany keeps on importing more ethnics from where i live so that the raping keeps on getting higher and higher
You realized that christians have hurt your people before and what you are doing is poking the bear he will fight again. At the same time I ponder. Why do I even defend the white race if we are a liberal race ment go extinct in the first place? I don't understand how white people even tolerate this level of insanity. Perhaps it's white guilt for the the Holocaust? Whatever it is future generations of whites are going to probably wake up and have a back lash. I'm not saying you will lose at the end. I'm just saying there is going to be violence in your people's future if you continue this behavior against europeans.

Jfl why would you go on that faggot site as an incel?

Because they look good and I wanna look good myself ita much more important than attracting women who are a means to to end

Because they look good and I wanna look good myself ita much more important than attracting women who are a means to to end
Then why are you here if you don’t care about women?

Then why are you here if you don’t care about women?

I didn't say I don't care about women I said I care more about looking good than getting women but Im still human I still want companionship

I didn't say I don't care about women I said I care more about looking good than getting women but Im still human I still want companionship
what is more “natural” to you?

Wanting to fuck an adult man, or wanting to fuck a 14 year old girl?

what is more “natural” to you?

Wanting to fuck an adult man, or wanting to fuck a 14 year old girl?

Well being gay can be natural as sexuality is determined primarily by hormone exposure in the womb makes with lower prenatal test look more gay and act. More gay homos are primarily guys who lack prenatal t exposure so it can be natural I don't know how pedophilia can be and also ive never wanted to fuck a 14 year old it never pops up in my brain

Well being gay can be natural as sexuality is determined primarily by hormone exposure in the womb makes with lower prenatal test look more gay and act. More gay homos are primarily guys who lack prenatal t exposure so it can be natural I don't know how pedophilia can be and also ive never wanted to fuck a 14 year old it never pops up in my brain
Were you homeschooled? How the fuck can you claim you never wanted to fuck a 14 year old otherwise?

Were you homeschooled? How the fuck can you claim you never wanted to fuck a 14 year old otherwise?

When I was 14 years old I did but I'm 21 now I'm assuming your a young teenager or some 1 in high school but I'm to old for that shit

If you don't have a chance create your own chance lmao.

When I was 14 years old I did but I'm 21 now I'm assuming your a young teenager or some 1 in high school but I'm to old for that shit
lol ok retard
being a red blooded man isn't illegal yet, I would a 14 yo

lol ok retard
being a red blooded man isn't illegal yet, I would a 14 yo

Okay but then don't try to shame me for not being attracted to 14 year olds I'm an incel not I'm a man who wants to fiddle barely legal teens

You realized that christians have hurt your people before and what you are doing is poking the bear he will fight again. At the same time I ponder. Why do I even defend the white race if we are a liberal race ment go extinct in the first place? I don't understand how white people even tolerate this level of insanity. Perhaps it's white guilt for the the Holocaust? Whatever it is future generations of whites are going to probably wake up and have a back lash. I'm not saying you will lose at the end. I'm just saying there is going to be violence in your people's future if you continue this behavior against europeans.
i am sure they will do it in the futur and my race is going to lose
i am from libya and ofc i blame America for the things that happened in my country so i know that the west was part of the reason some of my life conditions are shittier because of America.
if i am going to get killed then i shall take the highest number of lives with me b4 death. just to protect what ego i still have left.

i am sure they will do it in the futur and my race is going to lose
i am from libya and ofc i blame America for the things that happened in my country so i know that the west was part of the reason some of my life conditions are shittier because of America.
if i am going to get killed then i shall take the highest number of lives with me b4 death. just to protect what ego i still have left.
May I ask you about your living conditions? Are you in poverty? Are you starving you have Internet access? Are you allowed any freedom at all what is your system like?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back