Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Is there anything more HILARIOUS than a white woman with a down syndrome baby?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Her slutty past came back to haunt her. She tried to have a baby in her 30s when her eggs were rotten and her pussy infected with countless strains of HPV.

Enjoy your tard son, bitch. He'll suffer endlessly because you wanted Chad dick from age 13 to 33.

If you think that's hilarious look at the parents of Jaxon Buell or the Hartley hooligans. White mammies of retards are bathshit insane

B-but muh sexual liberation.
B-but muh finding myself.
"Why won't biology realise it's 2018 and woman can fuck around untill they are 80 and only then start having children."

Reaping the consequences of holding out too long for a Chad. Thankfully mother nature does not give a fuck about these bitch's desires.

Oh my god hell yes. Whenever I'm in public and see an attractive woman with a down syndrome baby or any disabled child, I get so fucking happy inside. Like she will never get to have normal grandchildren ever again and is doomed to suffer with that shithead demon all the days of her life.

If you think that's hilarious look at the parents of Jaxon Buell or the Hartley hooligans. White mammies of retards are bathshit insane
it should legit be illegal to leave people like that alive, what possible quality of life could they ever have

firing squads would be appropriate

it should legit be illegal to leave people like that alive, what possible quality of life could they ever have

Femail mammy feelz > Male doctor realz

and the femoid will virtue signal, by treating her baby with endless love and support, while internally hating it and seeing it as true subhuman. Why do i say this? Because women in this society today always like to act like they arent shallow and lookism based, but they really are. Women will always hate ugly things, and we can see proof of that when they choose their dating partner or whether that be having given birth to a subhuman

The only reason why she didnt abort it is because of support from cucks, pro lifers, and "muh female pregnancy empowerment movement :DDD"
Oh my god hell yes. Whenever I'm in public and see an attractive woman with a down syndrome baby or any disabled child, I get so fucking happy inside. Like she will never get to have normal grandchildren ever again and is doomed to suffer with that shithead demon all the days of her life.
karma bitch

White couple with black baby is way funnier

Her slutty past came back to haunt her. She tried to have a baby in her 30s.
No the 30s are 100% salvagable but, these whores want to be cougers until they are 40 and when they finally realize they must settle for a white knight cuck and have either deformed baby if they can get one at all.
I wish there deadline was 30 then maybe they would be adults by the time they're 25.

It's not hilarious seeing such cruelty. If a doctor knows a child will be born with mental retardation then abortion should be stressed to the mother. If she chooses to continue then she should have mandatory preparation.
jesus christ.

https://prgumbo.com/2018/01/29/not-...g-comments-on-your-social-media-can-backfire/

reality is much worse than my post which was supposed to be hyperbole
This case should be immideate abortion. The child wont live long and the short life he does live will be suffering.