Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel is there anything more entitled than a begpacker foid?

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★

begpacker is someone (90% of the time a foid) that on a trip (mostly to asia and the east) and when their money is over they just beg for it instead of saving enough/getting a job.

would fuck the shit out of the first foid, that bitch deserve a dick in her holes. that way she can make money.

Damn the picture on the left pisses me off you can just see the entitlement "I am a girl give me money"

And wtf is this!? She is literally saying others should pay for her vacation this of course only works because she is a female so men will give her money because they think "being nice" to females will give them a chance just like a 12 year old boy who tell a girl is pretty.

There're not entitled to an entire world trip

They can make alot of money, especially near airports and train stations, where they can ask people for the money to return home, or they play their disgusting music with their rotten guitars. Unskilled musicians, with rasta and drealocks, around the street, they get almost nothing if they are men, just like unskilled artists, drawers and painters. Only foids can make a shittons of money by just begging people. I must say that if they are so entitled, they must try the camwhore career, or they should at least try to play games for youtube people.

I noticed that the youtube audience is pretty cucked, so it would work.

> Calling immigration would be a good start.
omg, literal natsee

Not even the honest hardworking decency to suck a dick for their money.

Might make nice kitchen appliances.
Except for all the chain clanking...

They are "finding" themselves!

ngl, we shud definitely send her to the coal mines (ded srs)

put a firecracker in their mouths

next stop on your world tour:
my basement.

Exploring tutorial mode and amazing magical powers you've got being born female.

Would shoot her with my shotgun, make sure her brains and blood are painted all over the streets & walls.

View attachment 130052

View attachment 130053

View attachment 130054

begpacker is someone (90% of the time a foid) that on a trip (mostly to asia and the east) and when their money is over they just beg for it instead of saving enough/getting a job.

would fuck the shit out of the first foid, that bitch deserve a dick in her holes. that way she can make money.

Begpackers are cancer. They're a drain on the economies they visit, male and female. The foids are typically the highest-"earning" ones though.

I know Thailand now has a policy where they can deny entry to tourists who can't show a hotel reservation and enough cash, but of course if Stacy bats her eyelids and smiles, the manlet customs guy is going to let her through anyways.

What these countries should do to begpackers is to round them up and lock them up for a few months without contacting an embassy. Let's see how white people like Asian jails -- European prisons are like the Ritz-Carlton by comparison.

Backpacker hoes can sell their pussy if they want money.