Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Is there anything more cucked than raising another man's daughter?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
How about raising another man's daughter while you arent even in a relationship with the mother!

20201019 112043

posts like these make me hate soys and women even more

Yes, wasting money on onlyfans and donating for streamer foids

man that's old, aren't things even worse now

Next level tripple cuckery. :lul:

If he's doing anything but locking her in the basement and raping her a few times a day then he should be shot. Just Fritzlmaxx bro

He doesn't even fuck the mom, he Just raised the daughter JFL, i saw some cuck like that on that " 90 days to fiance" show, shit is hilarious.

Incels in denial losing their whole savings trying to ascend with foreigner foids who go to USA and after that, as soon as they set feet on the ground and get their visa, they dump the cucks and start searching for a chad.

Unreal, wymyn literally can't fail. There's always a beta to back her up

Fucking unbelievable, he is not the father or the fucking husband? next lvl cuckoldry, this will be the norm in few years, honk honk fucking clown

Yes. Raising another man's son.

At least you can pimp the daughter out for money.

All the purported logic to convey to oneself and the world that it isn't his pussy thirst.

He's probably well meaning and doesn't want the foid to be raised without a father figure but she'll probably turn out to be a whore like her mom. I'd laugh at him being cucked but it just seems so much more tragic that he believes he's doing the right thing.

My on;y hope for him is that he uses spcial media for brownie points while playing the long game and going to go deep inside that girl once she is good and trained

Unfuckinbelievable

I would feel bad for him, but honestly let them crash and burn

In today's society you just cannot afford to be bluepilled