Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Is there anything more cucked than having a daughter?

There is, raising a single mother's daughter. All the cuckery of having a daughter plus the fact that another man creampied the foid you're betabuxxing.

I'm sure he's white and above 6ft. Fucking noodlewhores. The most despicable creatures ever to walk the earth.

;)

The first, the most upvoted, reddit comment shows to what degree reddit is retarded, tbh.

Last edited:
1 week into her first relationship and she was having sex. Foids can't wait to jump on dick.

having two daughters

Yes. Always talking about how cucked having a daughter is, which is something some people need to do for human race to survive btw.

Yes. Always talking about how cucked having a daughter is, which is something some people need to do for human race to survive btw.
who cares about the human race

How can you get over the fact that at 15 your daughter has a greater bodycount than you being a 40+ yo man? She's more experienced than a man who have lived twice as long. You simply can't give advice and decide what's better for her. That's why having a daughter is the greatest cuckoldry of all.

Last edited:
yeah, I beat it like your dad beat you ,right?
No it was my mom's boyfriend since my dad got cucked and divorce raped by her.

Having a flooded basement