Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Is there anything more cucked than being a Passport Bro?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
So I just learnt that there is a term for people who go to Thailand to get laid. Passport Bros :lul::lul::lul:
This is as cringe as Mgtow. I read about another Finnish cuck who is dating a Thai single mom who had a kid with a Thai man. So this guy is a Passport Bro? :lul::lul::lul:
screenshot-2023-04-02-at-08-54-48-png.2134184

Imagine being cucked enought to raise kids of a fucking turbomanlet gook man, fucking single mothers 10,000 miles away and paying for them to move to the west. As if getting cucked by niggers was not enough. And then these faggots have the audacity to act like they prefer foreign women, "aka flatfaced gooks" when the reailty is they get 0 matches on Tinder in the West while using Tinder platinum.

Last edited:
lmao absolute cucks

SEAmaxx is a copemechanism of whitecels, only go SEAmaxx for better sex

It's over for finncels

What a retard. He could go to usa and get better bitches.

yeah he is a clown for going for thai whires ngl
imagine seamax to betabux thaifoids instead of do the same in your own country but with whiteys :feelsclown:

imagine seamax to betabux thaifoids instead of do the same in your own country but with whiteys :feelsclown:
yeah at least whiteys are better lookuing. he could go to eastern euyrope too

Why do you use that site, if you're looking for tips, here's the only one you need rn. Lose weight.

Yeah it is what it is, mang.

Once white guys realize that the same "beauty of the white woman that shall not perish" wants nothing to do with them and would rather ride the CC with Chad an co., they have no choice but to go overseas. Black men are now doing the same thing due to the sheer insufferableness of the average black woman. Good for them on one hand, but these SEAroaches, Latinas and other overseas women ain't shit either. They just put on a good submissive girl act for you until the become westernized enough to fuck you over. Thailand is already corrupted by European culture since caucusoid pedophiles and their fake jew colleagues have been using it as a sex colony for decades. They know the game already and have become masters at it.

You only just learnt about passport bros? What rock were you living in

It’s like a zombie apocalypse. Yeah, you can travel to another country but it’s still plagued.

Yeah it is what it is, mang.

Once white guys realize that the same "beauty of the white woman that shall not perish" wants nothing to do with them and would rather ride the CC with Chad an co., they have no choice but to go overseas. Black men are now doing the same thing due to the sheer insufferableness of the average black woman. Good for them on one hand, but these SEAroaches, Latinas and other overseas women ain't shit either. They just put on a good submissive girl act for you until the become westernized enough to fuck you over. Thailand is already corrupted by European culture since caucusoid pedophiles and their fake jew colleagues have been using it as a sex colony for decades. They know the game already and have become masters at it.
Yep that's why if seamaxxing you never bring them back to the west. It'd be worse than getting a westoid.

If i SEAmaxx one day, i will only have my fun in SEA, bringing the foids into the West is a dumb idea. She will marry you for a cititzenship and then divorce your ass while taking everything you own

no no no NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
you're literally a betabuxx but instead of money, u got to offer to her money and passport then she will divorce rape u and go fuck chad

So I just learnt that there is a term for people who go to Thailand to get laid. Passport Bros :lul::lul::lul:
This is as cringe as Mgtow. I read about another Finnish cuck who is dating a Thai single mom who had a kid with a Thai man. So this guy is a Passport Bro? :lul::lul::lul:
screenshot-2023-04-02-at-08-54-48-png.2134184

Imagine being cucked enought to raise kids of a fucking turbomanlet gook man, fucking single mothers 10,000 miles away and paying for them to move to the west. As if getting cucked by niggers was not enough. And then these faggots have the audacity to act like they prefer foreign women, "aka flatfaced gooks" when the reailty is they get 0 matches on Tinder in the West while using Tinder platinum.
It is a very cucked cope because it involves basically betabuxxing. But these retards think that men are doing this as a choice because modern western women are not traditional enough.

They are wrong, geomaxxing/locationmaxxing is not done out of choice, these men are driven to do it out of pure desperation. I am sure most of these "passport bros" would love to have a woman of the same nationality, race, and age as them but it just isn't an option for them anymore. For these guys it's either get with a foreign woman who meets your needs or be doomed to die alone as an incel.

And for truecels like me even geomaxxing/locationmaxxing isn't an option, so we don't even get that opportunity.

Black woman thoughts on passport bros

Screenshot 20230403 174622

Miss me with the cuck shit Chico

Honestly if you have to move out of your country for sex it's gigaover for you. Western Women will become tradwives for Chad while you betabuxx noodle.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back