Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there anything more autistic than caring about politics

shadowninya

shadowninya

Banned
-
If you are a highschool or college aged student and youre obsessed with politics and actually care what the president is up to or you keep up with global issues then you are a huge aspie. The average normie or chad doesn't know shit about politics. Im so glad I stopped caring about politics I dont even know weather in left wing or right wing and I dont care.

Assuming the definition of normie means working class citizens or their descendants. Most high class WASP Chads know a lot about politics and global issues.

I tend to have a personal approach to political issues

Homosapicuckus said:
Assuming the definition of normie means working class citizens or their descendants. Most high class WASP Chads know a lot about politics and global issues.

lmao you think 16-25 year old chads care about politics JFL They are to busy partying and fucking bitches. The extent of their political knowledge is "fuck donald trump"

you can try hard to ape these normies and rejection is all you'll have in return to show for it.

it doesn't matter, nothing matters

shadowninya said:
If you are a highschool or college aged student and youre obsessed with politics and actually care what the president is up to or you keep up with global issues then you are a huge aspie. The average normie or chad doesn't know shit about politics. Im so glad I stopped caring about politics I dont even know weather in left wing or right wing and I dont care.

I completely agree, I only like to follow politics as a time waste and see know whats happening in the world. Being obsessed over Trump or some other retard is absolutely pathetic.

shadowninya said:
Homosapicuckus said:
lmao you think 16-25 year old chads care about politics JFL They are to busy partying and fucking bitches. The extent of their political knowledge is "fuck donald trump"

cry2.gif

I only care when Trump triggers normies.

Politics impacts everything. You're an autist if you don't care about politics.

I care about local politics like things that impact the county I live in, but I don’t obsess over what Trump does everyday. Him being president hasn’t changed my life in the least other than giving me a few laughs at triggered leftists.

existentialhack said:
Politics impacts everything. You're an autist if you don't care about politics.

Life will go on weather you know whats happening in the news are not or who is in charge of what

What even is politics

we only do one kind of politics which is incel politics.