Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is there anything in the incels that screams "RUN" to all the women they meet

If a woman sees a tiny wrist, she wants to get away from that man as fast as possible, and there is 0 chance she will sleep with him.

Holy shit these retards act as if we call every single female we see a whore.

:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:
I can't quite put my finger on it.

If your face is ugly, you're a bad person.

Case closed.

IT won't touch this.

"I don't buy it. There are many awful people who find partners. It's not that difficult to pretend to be a nice person for some time, is it? There are countless examples of charming men and women who show their true colours eventually. Of course I think it's disgusting, but I wonder why don't incels do it? It seems like a thing they would totally do. Yet there is something about them that yells “RUN” to every woman they encounter. They creep them out so quickly that they don't have any chance to have sex with them. And there is this other thing of them calling themselves “incels”. For a long time, I thought that the term incel is only used to offend someone. Turns out they are almost proud of it, they stay in their own little online communities and circle jerk all the time. They make themselves feel like victims and they seem to really enjoy that for some reason. "

Ok...

Lets unpack this...

This person realized something... That a good looking person can pretend to be nice and get laid and then show their colors... But an ugly person can't.

But still came to wrong conclusion...

Genius.

Their personality

our looks you dumb fucking normtards.

and yes im proud of being incel :feelzez:

Why ask this question in the first place?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
I wonder......
could it be?
could it be the way they look?
Nah, that too crazy to be true.

When a bitch looks at your face it determines her pace & direction.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
I wonder......
could it be?
could it be the way they look?
Nah, that too crazy to be true.
At this point it has to be sarcasm, I can't believe she is actually asking the question in her brain and is wondering "What could it be?"

"Oh I know it's the way he looks at women! Hm but chad can look or even not look at women and still get laid, what difference could it be?"

"You have a good looking man with perfect jaw, hunter eyes, tall, white and full hair that every women wan't to fuck and them you have the ethnic incel with putrid jaw, short and without frame balding, what difference is so important for one be more successful than the other????"

At this point it has to be sarcasm, I can't believe she is actually asking the question in her brain and is wondering "What could it be?"

"Oh I know it's the way he looks at women! Hm but chad can look or even not look at women and still get laid, what difference could it be?"

"You have a good looking man with perfect jaw, hunter eyes, tall, white and full hair that every women wan't to fuck and them you have the ethnic incel with putrid jaw, short and without frame balding, what difference is so important for one be more successful than the other????"
I think deep down they know, but are in denial.

Of course I think it's disgusting, but I wonder why don't incels do it? It seems like a thing they would totally do. Yet there is something about them that yells “RUN” to every woman they encounter.

He got so far, almost realized something. But ofc he would never admit it

Reddit is the biggest circlejerk in existence, JFL at them trying to accuse anyone else of it. Where else do unpopular opinions get downvoted to invisibility?

If Reddit was in charge of the government it would be the most fascist government in history. People would be sent to the gas chambers for disagreeing with the majority.