Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ¿Is there anyone who really makes you feel loved?

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★
I mean someone who makes you feel like a human being, who treats you well and likes to spend time with you. When I entered the third year of high school, I met someone from my new class, who finally recognized my existence. That day, a teacher asked us to meet in groups for a job that would last a month. (obviously, I would be alone) and so it was. That new guy got a group in less than an instant and I had to do the project alone, while watching how someone new managed to be accepted by everyone very easily. But, in the third week of the project, he approached my desk and more or less this was the conversation: Him- Hey, can I do the job with you? I- Eh, but what about your group? Him- They're not doing anything, besides; No one came looking for you, right. Maybe, you need someone to talk to, I mean you don't have to be alone. At that moment, I wanted to cry, I had never heard words like that. However, I still suspected the guy, but I ended up accepting his help and I don't regret it, he became a great friend and, in fact, helped me get other friends. We also had some things in common, I guess it was luck.

Why is this even a question lol

NO

honestly my brother because he is also an incel but in his 30's so i feel like hes a future version of me

Nope, not even my family. I'm all alone.

My mother, but her love is destructive.

I'm too dysfunctional. Any time someone does decide to show affection to me it actually makes me extremely uncomfortable and reminds me of past trauma.

My stereo system.