Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Is there anyone more deluded than christcucks?

• Thread starter VileGeneticTrash
  • Start date
V

VileGeneticTrash

Officer
★★

I'm basically in my final year at college. I've had an LTR, countless FWBs, plates and hook-ups. But I'll quickly share the story of one particular FWB today.
Lets call her "Ashley". I met Ashley in my freshers fair. She was at the fair recruiting freshers for the Christian society at university. Sexy blonde with nice tits and a great ass. I madeth a holy decision pretended to express interest in joining the society by telling her its a tough decision to come to the faith and i got her digits and told her i'll let her know once i made a decision. After a few weeks, we met at the gym a couple of times and I started gaming her. I invited her out for drinks and after to my dorm. I escalated and gave her the fucking of her lifetime. After that she told me she doesn't usually do this because her dad is a veteran, her mum is a minister and she's supposed to be a good girl Lmao. This was my freshers year. We keep fucking at least once every month due to our schedules then I stop talking to her for a while.
I meet her again on campus and she starts apologizing to me for some reason. She tells me we should hang out. I say i'll think about it. She then aggressively grabs my arm and tells me she misses me. I fuck her real good later that night at my dorm and I find out she's engaged and gonna marry soon. She constantly complains that her fiance wines and dines her, buys her flowers and sends her loving scriptures every morning and she still hasn't even had sex with him. I just laugh as she keeps rambling. When leaving my dorm with her to go get some food i see one of my teammates with whom I'm on the same college sports team with and he nods his head and smirks at me. Her face turns red. I could tell something is up but I don't bother asking her because she's just a plate. I later find out from my teammate that him and 2 other guys on the team have fucked her LOL. I laugh about it and i'm not surprised. Her being a Christian good girl doesn't mean she isn't a slut. I fuck her for a few more times before i stop messaging her due to her attempting me to introduce me to her parents who came to visit her on campus. No fucking Way!!!
A few months later she got married to beta bux aka James. James is a dadbod soyboy who looks like the Michelin Man. He's an apprentice to Ashley's mom in Ministry and Guess what?...She messaged me after her wedding that she misses me. I reply with "I know". I still have facebook and saw her post later that same day. She talks about how loving and caring her husband James is and how she can't wait on the perfect journey with her loving husband. In the pic she tries to force a smile..but you can tell she isn't satisfied with her man michelin man. LOL. I'm pretty sure I'll be fucking her soon. I'm sure they'll have a wonderful future together.
TLDR - Met "Christian" girl on campus, fucked her numerous times. She's engaged. I also find out my teammates have fucked her. She's getting married to beta bux. The end.

Christian women will drop all morals and beliefs for chad. Who are the coping christcucks on this board again? That storm guy?

Christian women will drop all morals and beliefs for chad. Who are the coping christcucks on this board again? That storm guy?

But...but...churchfoids will only judge a man based on the quality of his spiritual integrity.

Christianity is bullshit which explains why it’s follwers are so blind

@StormlitAqua

Christianity used to be based but its cucked now. It’s been “reformed” to survive in this increasingly socially liberal world.

There’s churches that even allow gay marriages and women to be pastors even though both are strictly forbidden in the bible.

Christcucks (really any religious group tbh) are giga copers. Theres no proof that it exists but since the thought of a Godless Universe upsets them they just chose to pretend we live in a just and a good world.
Christianity used to be based but its cucked now. It’s been “reformed” to survive in this increasingly socially liberal world.

There’s churches that even allow gay marriages and women to be pastors even though both are strictly forbidden in the bible.
tbh tbh religion has always been cucked. Religious figures/institutions were and are pretty much cucking the average man since most religions force you to fuck less as well as forcing you to give your money to whoever is in charge of that religion.

Larp, this is a red pill coper writing out his fantasy

The funniest combo is christcuck sub-4 incels.

My thoughts after reading the first paragraph;
This guy looks like a major volcel.

Christian and Muslim women are also thots like all other women. Chad's dick is more important to them than god.

Religion can't inhibit a thot's instinct. Its simple as that.

She's from a false church. Women shouldn't be pastors. Her mother being a pastor is a dead giveaway.

Real churches don't have many women. Not because they're purposely kept out but because they can't stand what the Bible says. They have even less tolerance for hard scriptures than most men do.

this, reads like a larp.

But Christians are still cucks.

Redditcucks are worse

@StormlitAqua
She's from a false church. Women shouldn't be pastors. Her mother being a pastor is a dead giveaway.

Real churches don't have many women. Not because they're purposely kept out but because they can't stand what the Bible says. They have even less tolerance for hard scriptures than most men do.
The above is correct, as I've stated countless times, being strictly Christian is not a good enough indicator of a woman's quality. It's about being Christian, traditional, patriarchal, and conservative. The congregation she belongs too doesn't seem to be too patriarchal if her own mother is a "pastor". How can you expect a woman to be a faithful one if she is lead by her own mother? Without proper male guidance, she will be as clueless as her own mother. Women are not permitted to be ordained.

The christian women I've been interested in are always virgin, chaste (both physically and socially), feminine, and Godly. This woman is not any of these, becuase she seems to have no father whom would lead the family, and no male pastor to teach her proper doctrinal Christianity.

Lastly, this is probably the biggest truth of it all:

Christianity used to be based but its cucked now.
Yeah they used to kill cucks and hypergamous cheating whores. I would love to just go out in public and see some thot getting a stoning execution for cheating on her beta bux with Chad and join in on the fun.

jfl

some pathetic redpill larp story

i don't know who is more pathetic bluepillers or redpillers.

But Christians are still cucks.
1529490471908-jpg.70626

GODDAMN ! You can't make that shit up.

This is textbook redpill/blackpill stufff right there. Alpha fucks, beta bux.

Whore rides the CC, gets impregnated by Tyrone, and then cons a betabux to raise Tyrone's spawn.

Disgusting.

Last edited: