Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Is there anyone else that is a kinkcel?

Based NaziCel

Based NaziCel

Balkancel, exterminator of IT troons
★★★★
Honestly, I’m partially a kinkcel.I don’t say that my kink is the reason why I don’t get foids but it’s also my fetish.I have a strong smoking fetish, honestly, I don’t know why but I have a fetish for foids who smoke, especially those who smoke a lot.I can only blame the kike Edward Bernays for that.Worst thing is that kinks don’t go away.Even if I would ascend (that is almost impossible), there are few chances to find foids that can fulfill this cursed fantasy.Is anyone here in the same situation as me?

I wouldn't go as far as calling it a fetish cuz it doesnt sexually arouse me but I like it too

@Kinkcel1 is a kinkcel

You fap to images of women smoking ? How does it even work ?

I've always wanted a woman with big tits to tittyfuck me. I don't know if that counts as a kink or not.

Anime or real women

Honestly, I’m partially a kinkcel.I don’t say that my kink is the reason why I don’t get foids but it’s also my fetish.I have a strong smoking fetish, honestly, I don’t know why but I have a fetish for foids who smoke, especially those who smoke a lot.I can only blame the kike Edward Bernays for that.Worst thing is that kinks don’t go away.Even if I would ascend (that is almost impossible), there are few chances to find foids that can fulfill this cursed fantasy.Is anyone here in the same situation as me?
@faded

Oh fuck I read it as kikecel jfl

I have kinks, but it's not the reason for my inceldom as I would perfectly be fine with just vanilla sex and not being able to live my kinks.

Ddlg(if she’s younger than me) bdsm cnc mommydom (depends if she’s like 5+ older than me since it more of thrull to me because i like ageplay)

Fetishes i have are thighs flat stomachs