Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Is there anyone else here who is "tall and small"

• Thread starter Deleted member 13060
  • Start date
Deleted member 13060

Deleted member 13060

36 yo subhuman oldcel coping as too pussy to rope
-
It sucks being tall with a tiny fucking dicklet.

When i say "tall and small" I mean at least 6' 2" and <5" non bonepressed.

inb4 "bragging"

Are you GeneticJoke from lookism dot net????

Nope. I'm 5'6". I weigh 120 lbs.

Damn bro whats up
I posted on lookism aswell but you probz dont know who I am

I have seen your name (on here) on "other site" but don't know who you are on lookism. Pm me if you want

I have seen your name (on here) on "other site" but don't know who you are on lookism. Pm me if you want
I have the same username on this site, looksmax dot me, and lookism

>tfw short and small

6' 2 manlet in balkans. what is your weight @GeneticJoke ?

6' 2 manlet in balkans. what is your weight @GeneticJoke ?

~180 lbs at 6'3 but all fat and literally zero muscle. I am essentially a skeleton covered in fat.

~180 lbs at 6'3 but all fat and literally zero muscle. I am essentially a skeleton covered in fat.
180 doesnt sound fat i thought maybe you were fat and had 1-2 inches of dick in fatpad.

180 doesnt sound fat i thought maybe you were fat and had 1-2 inches of dick in fatpad.

My weight is within "normal" range (not overweight) but I am around 20% bodyfat.

My dick is around 4.75" non bonepressed (standing) and 5.5" bonepressed.

hey guys i'm 6'3 and have an average dick teehee
disdain for fake dicklets

I know what you mean. I am 8 feet tall and my weight is 300 lbs. Also my penis is only 8 inches.

The real average is at least 6" non bonepressed. PLUS taller guys have bigger dicks on average.
the real average is around 5.5" bonepressed, and height has no real effect on dick size. at worst, you're a little bit below average. not that 5.5 bonepressed is an ideal size, but you aren't a dicklet kunt. it's pointless to argue this on an incel discussion based rotting forum, but you are disgracing true dicklets. don't pity yourself for your dick size, pity that you were ugly and/or autistic enough to end up here.

the real average is around 5.5" bonepressed, and height has no real effect on dick size. at worst, you're a little bit below average. not that 5.5 bonepressed is an ideal size, but you aren't a dicklet kunt. it's pointless to argue this on an incel discussion based rotting forum, but you are disgracing true dicklets. don't pity yourself for your dick size, pity that you were ugly and/or autistic enough to end up here.

Cope

(bonepressed online survey)

Cope

(bonepressed online survey)
people on a website contributing their dick size aren't gonna be above average
what is self selection bias

I know what you mean. I am 8 feet tall and my weight is 300 lbs. Also my penis is only 8 inches.
I'm 8 inches tall, 40lbs and by dick is 6'9"

5'9 and I'm a fatass. and yes I have a tiny dick as well

5'9 and I'm a fatass. and yes I have a tiny dick as well

Depending on how fat you are you could simply lose weight to a bigger dick. I am counting on losing bodyfat to help me with my dick (and facial looks) as well as continuing with PE hoping for actual growth.

Depending on how fat you are you could simply lose weight to a bigger dick. I am counting on losing bodyfat to help me with my dick (and facial looks) as well as continuing with PE hoping for actual growth.
Yeah it would help slightly with penis proportions. But losing weight for me exposes my subhumanly narrow jaw more so it's over.

Over if you aren’t @quinn24 tbh

Blah blah blah i'm 6'2'' btw teehee blah blah blah

Why do tallfags have to make so many threads proclaiming their height?

I’m 5’9” with a dicklet :feelsrope:

I'm small and small

Yes I am 6'6 and my dick is only 18cm.

Triggured shortfags. jkjk :feelsgah::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

well im short i guess

I'm 5'6 and have 4 inch dick. It never began

I'm 6'4" and 140lbs. Does that count?