Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is there anybody here who ISN'T LARPing?

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
Everyday is full of accusations or revelations that a big post maxxed account is a LARP.

I would be interested in percentage of people who are not larping... Idk, 80% or so? I believe most of us are not larpers.

I can’t even tell any longer how to differentiate who is real and who is fake

Last edited:
Actually everyone here is LARPing except you, we're all FBI and IT setting up a honeypot just to catch you.

you are the last incel

67B7E6A4 06BA 4080 8682 6D68E426FB5F

I wish I was larping

The thing about LARPers is that they make us realise how fucking real our situation actually is.
Of course, it must be really fun going around trolling a bunch of virgins and then go eat dinner with your gf or hitting the club and fucking some random chick.
We don't get to have that, we're actually stuck here.
Jesus fuck, man...

The thing about LARPers is that they make us realise how fucking real our situation actually is.
Of course, it must be really fun going around trolling a bunch of virgins and then go eat dinner with your gf or hitting the club and fucking some random chick.
We don't get to have that, we're actually stuck here.
Jesus fuck, man...
Well if they troll they get banned ain't them?

Weren't you roleplaying as a virgin? :think:
Doesn't put you in the best position to try and call out this sort of thing lol

Last edited:
Sadly I'm not. :trepidation:

I'm larp/Fakecel because i've had sex quite alot on simgirls V6 and i guess my body pillow counts

I think it's a scale, isn't it really? Everyone on here will have different levels of social, romantic, financial and professional success (and maybe more I've forgotten XD ).

My life is quiet and my bank account is pretty barren but I have plans and am not without hope :)

me, but ppl call me fakecel now wtf

I wish i was LARP :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Most larpers have high post counts due to having a good life which translates to huge amount of energy to post while getting a bj. :(

Most larpers have high post counts due to having a good life which translates to huge amount of energy to post while getting a bj. :(

Kek at visualizing someone posting to incels.is while getting blown

i always wanted to larp here when I was watching videos making fun of incels, then I came accross Faceandlms videos and I've been blackpilled ever since

I would be interested in percentage of people who are not larping... Idk, 80% or so? I believe most of us are not larpers.
Bs nigga, it's more like 70% ARE larpers :forcedsmile:

Only fakes I know was blacklet, tellem(mental), and whogivesafucc. Probably a few more who hasn't been exposed.

There are many. Here's one.
Tert

Let's listen to what @13k said about this, which I think is pretty much true.
20180705 150432

There's a handful of users I have decent proof of being LARPers. Probably not enough proof of them being LARPer to get them banned since 1. They didn't admit on this forum and 2. They don't flat out say "I fucked this girl last night", but whatever. If they post in this thread i'm gonna out them just for being too damn arrogant to think they can get away with that.

There's a handful of users I have decent proof of being LARPers. Probably not enough proof of them being LARPer to get them banned since 1. They didn't admit on this forum and 2. They don't flat out say "I fucked this girl last night", but whatever. If they post in this thread i'm gonna out them just for being too damn arrogant to think they can get away with that.
PM some of the users who are possible larpers

I'm not larping trust me.
Been through the fall of r9k and wizchan so I've seen them both get popular and got destroyed by normals just like alex brought heat to incels.

If they're larping but have thousands of posts, they're even sadder than we are. :feelsrope: