Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion is there any woman that you guys don't hate ?

eliya

eliya

Recruit
★★★★
i like my sister and a lesbian who has been nice to me
and maybe kinda my mother

I don't hate them
I just think they're satanic and should be under the rule of a righteous husband

I don't hate them
I just think they're satanic and should be under the rule of a righteous husband
This. I don't really hate anyone. Just maybe the feminists whores

i don't hate any foid IRL in particular, in fact most foids have been rather nice to me throughout my life, i don't even have any strong reason to hate foids like some incels
it's just that i know not a single one of them would ever love me

LGBT shit is isnt allowed here GrAY

Yes my oneitis from my highschool that i havent seen in over a decade.She was the only girl ever nice to me.

i don't hate any foid IRL in particular, in fact most foids have been rather nice to me throughout my life, i don't even have any strong reason to hate foids like some incels
it's just that i know not a single one of them would ever love me
Exactly, except that I haven't had that many who were nice to me (just like I haven't had many guys nice to me IRL either.)

I have indifference and do not accept the existence of foids as a love. My mother belongs to the same level as any foid, it is their essential conditioning, it cannot be changed, it can be controlled. My mother even sent me several black pills on me. I don't hate her, but I love her, because naturally she is the only person who can accept my existence, simply because she is my mother. My mother is an exception, and look.

we get angry at women, because they reject our love, so we are what we are, and they hate us, because they are SUPERFICIAL BEINGS, just like Chad, Normie, EVERYONE........

I don't hate my mom

awalt

they all suck, at best I feel indifferent

GrAYs asking the stupidest questions man, can we get rid of this fucking fakecel shit

My aunt Elizabeth.

Unfortunately she blew herself away with a handgun this past November.

I don't really "Hate" anyone tbh unless they are shitty to people

I don't hate women, I am just annoyed that they have such an easy life.

Where is the teehee tag?

It would be soy for me not to hate every toilet.

Yes but they don’t like me

I dont hate anyone. It is sad but foids dont like us because of evolution. It is what it is, our subhuman genes are not worth being passed on.

Anyways, I like my sisters and my mother.

I dont hate any woman on the planet (that i personally know).
I do hate a lot of men that i personally know though. More men have treated me badly than any woman.
I just understand that women have a certain nature, they simply cant help being attracted to only top 20% of men...
If i wanted to be in a happy relationship, society would have to change at the fundamental level, starting with those in power... Not hating some random thot at my workplace because she doesnt like me

Obviously I love my mum and my two sisters but they are also annoying sometimes

Most women are annoying tbh and when you don’t have that love from being family members to help you ignore it you just end up being sick of all of them since most of them are exactly the same

Now that I think of it most people aren’t enjoyable to be around I think Im just sick of most people at this point
its not even just women but women stick out more with the way they act
Most of them have shit personalitys and you will always see the worst of them as a subhuman they dont even try to hide it from you like they do with other people

Someone like me has no reason to like women yet Im still expected to by society for some reason

I don't have to hate women to make women hate me. I only fight with their own weapon

I despise all of them

i like my sister and a lesbian who has been nice to me
and maybe kinda my mother
Outside family and girls who I had/used to like
No

For those who are saying they don't hate foids

You don't hate foids because you don't even get to interact with them. Not hating is foid is like not hating politicians and CEOs who exploit the average and poor. They don't personally treat you like shit. Men should hate foids for benefiting from men's labor without any trade-off.

Of course, men will treat you worse because they see you as a competition. Even bullying is a competition. Before you hate guys, let me ask you this, the things you take for granted, do you think with foids in charge of society you would be granted those things easily, if at all?

But hey, don't let me get in the way of all yours (retarded) masculine urge to be 'rational'.

Last edited:
I just understand that women have a certain nature, they simply cant help being attracted to only top 20% of men...
Then why do you hate bullies? Men are just competitive by nature. Fucking soy-feminist.

Man, the state of this fucking thread. It's literally over. I'm genuinely starting to believe foids are far savvier than men and understand very well the deeper implications of words and actions. Men wish they could be as intelligent as foids.

Hating men more than foids because they got bullied. These monkey-brained morons. JFL! The fucking reason they have such a safe life for so cheap is because of MEN.

Last edited:
Man, the state of this fucking thread. It's literally over. I'm genuinely starting to believe foids are far savvier than men and understand very well the deeper implications of words and actions. Men wish they could be as intelligent as foids.

Hating men more than foids because they got bullied. These monkey-brained morons. JFL! The fucking reason they have such a safe life for so cheap is because of MEN.
I love how this simple question has turned this thread into a war
for me personally I don't blame woman
I do blame the foids tho the foids who belittled me and made fun of me
and the only reason that I avoid foid in general is because I don't want to get bullied by them or develop feeling just for my feelings to get crashed later on but personally speaking I don't hate women they're just not attracted to me and I can't help that can't be changed it is sad but it cannot be helped so so I might as well just move on

I hate them. They are literally inhuMAN monsters.