Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is there any way to remove your IP address from this site?

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
I have posted some shit that would fuck my life if I was caught. Anyone know if its possible to remove your ip entirely from the site?

I know its excessive but I think we should be able to do it.

I have posted some shit that would fuck my life if I was caught. Anyone know if its possible to remove your ip entirely from the site?

They don't want you having a vpn to make an account here I doubt it.

I robot no

Yes it's by getting a new ISP and never logging on here again.

Nah, you should have signed up using public wifi of a small store. I made the same mistake. Dw about it, once you have zero fucks to give, like me, you won't care anymore.

I do not use VPN, I've threatened every unfaithful person, women, cucks, kikes; Now I just have to wait for my intelligence agent spying on me to see someone going ER in Morocco so they can start persecuting every Moroccan here.

But nah, It is over. No fed spying on me for my face.

I always use a VPN on here lol. My acccount IP list has like 100 different IPs listed :feelskek:

Nah, you should have signed up using public wifi of a small store. I made the same mistake. Dw about it, once you have zero fucks to give, like me, you won't care anymore.

I do not use VPN, I've threatened every unfaithful person, women, cucks, kikes; Now I just have to wait for my intelligence agent spying on me to see someone going ER in Morocco so they can start persecuting every Moroccan here.

But nah, It is over. No fed spying on me for my face.
you safe in your arab country, no one give a shit about this in marrocco.

other device!

lmao

just ask mods to delete your threads

It doesn’t matter if you use a vpn now. EVERYTHING on the account is tied to the registration ip

You can probably get away with registering with a clean residential proxy. Not like I’d know

The moment you signed up here was the moment your IP was permanently stored in the FBI’s database. There is no escape for you now

The moment you signed up here was the moment your IP was permanently stored in the FBI’s database. There is no escape for you now
I'm already on a watch list after posting about feeling like dylan and eric. so it doesn't really matter that is the case now.

If you live in a Western country and you're posting here, odds are that your domestic spy agency has a file on you, which means removing your IP address does sweet fuck all. If they do, they've already constructed a psychological profile of you and have assessed your threat level. The higher it is, the more likely it is that they'll intervene and do things like have the local police pay you a visit. Most of the time they're going to do nothing but passively observe. A very small percentage of users here would even have that problem (some have).

If you live in a Western country and you're posting here, odds are that your domestic spy agency has a file on you, which means removing your IP address does sweet fuck all. If they do, they've already constructed a psychological profile of you and have assessed your threat level. The higher it is, the more likely it is that they'll intervene and do things like have the local police pay you a visit. Most of the time they're going to do nothing but passively observe. A very small percentage of users here would even have that problem (some have).
Would I have the fbi knocking on my door?