Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story is there any way to improve my english level without taking any lessons?

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★★
i never took any lessons, and I "learned" just by reading books, comic books and threads on forums like this one
five days ago I tried to talk to an american guy and it was funny because he only understood half the words I said to him :feelskek:

many people have made fun of me

in mexican schools there is no subject of english, only french. so it is not possible to have access to that language, which is ironic because we live next to the united states, curries and dominicans receive intensive english lessons, meanwhile a huge part of the mexican population does not know any english at all

I suppose if you just keep trying to learn you'll fully learn eventually with time

i never took any lessons, and I "learned" just by reading books, comic books and threads on forums like this one
five days ago I tried to talk to an american guy and it was funny because he only understood half the words I said to him :feelskek:

many people have made fun of me

in mexican schools there is no subject of english, only french. so it is not possible to have access to that language, which is ironic because we live next to the united states, curries and dominicans receive intensive english lessons, meanwhile a huge part of the mexican population does not know any english at all
Hmm whatss your discord