Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is there any way to even argue with a woman?

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
You can say anything you want, any insult you want and she will win everytime. Cause every single women can easily say they have lived a better life than you. They can say they have had multiple partners, they have people who think about them and will die for them, they have done things and experienced more be it vacations, concerts, gatherings with friends. There is no true way to beat a woman in any sort of comparison. You could call them whatever name you like but it wont change the fact that they have lived more in one weekend than we have our entire lives combined. Theyve received more messages, more likes, more compliments, more presents than you will ever get. I know this might be a cuck/nihilistic way of thinking but it really has been eating me alive knowing this.

Every time a foid makes fun of you for being a virgin basement dwelling loser she is basically saying she has more privilege and life experiences than you because she is female, indirectly contradicting her beliefs about patriarchy and male privilege.

I’m fine with women insulting me for having a shitty life, because all it does is prove my point that they live on tutorial mode

Calll her a roastie and watch her seethe

arguing with a hole is pointless, it’s an object. you wouldn’t argue with a clock, would you?

The difference between men and women is men EARN theirs, women are GIVIN theirs since birth. No foid deserves what she has. Nothing. Because it is GIVIN. Simps will never understand this and that's why men will ALWAYS be above women subconsciously. Foids know they have power and they still WANT more. Not because they need it but because they know the power dynamic. It's that simple. Women will never understand this. Men are greater than women automatically.

Last edited:
Arguing with a woman is a fakecel-trait. Foids will just ignore you or laugh at you when you are incel.

You can say anything you want, any insult you want and she will win everytime. Cause every single women can easily say they have lived a better life than you. They can say they have had multiple partners, they have people who think about them and will die for them, they have done things and experienced more be it vacations, concerts, gatherings with friends. There is no true way to beat a woman in any sort of comparison. You could call them whatever name you like but it wont change the fact that they have lived more in one weekend than we have our entire lives combined. Theyve received more messages, more likes, more compliments, more presents than you will ever get. I know this might be a cuck/nihilistic way of thinking but it really has been eating me alive knowing this.
JUST SHUT UP AND LISTEN :soy:

I actually agree with the soy take too because anything else is pointless

Yes, there is

what-are-your-intentions-for-my-daughter-domestic-violence-seriously-19698829.png

Yes, and it's very effective. But the consequences can be devastating.

Arguing with women is pointless. I would avoid it whenever possible. Even when you win, you lose.

Yes, and it's very effective. But the consequences can be devastating.

View attachment 563712

Arguing with women is pointless. I would avoid it whenever possible. Even when you win, you lose.
She loves him for his great personality.

No point in arguing with a woman, she will find an excuse for her every action and blame it on other people or external circumstances. Whatever what insult or curse you throw at them it doesnt gets to them.

Women bragging about their easy mode is not a good argument, it’s like bragging about completing the Cuphead tutorial.

Don't waste your time.

If the foid is arguing in good faith, yes. But they seldom are. For them It’s usually about winning the interaction, and they always have the cheat code of attacking your character and SMV to demonstrate that they are more valueable than you are.

another thing, foids are incredibly susceptible to logical fallacies. For them, a valid argument is “but my position is socially acceptable” or “this is the official position of authority aka rightthink” and i feel like they’re incapable of understanding why those aren’t arguments. “But if you think those thoughts, then people won’t be stoked on you, or worse, girls won’t have sex with you”. I wonder if foids arguing are ever in pursuit of truth. It must be totally trivial for them wether for not they have a relationship with truth, as it doesn’t affect their lives. They can live in fantasy lalaland all their lives and will still be taken care of by society at large by virtue of having holes.

btw what you described is not what an argument is. That’s verbally attacking the other person. No magical sequence of words will ever win against a foid. Only looks can do that. I guess the best way to hurt a foids feelings is to make fun of her unchangeable SMV flaws. Make fun of her narrow hips, make fun of her age, tell her she has a witch skull, hopefully she’ll go home and google it.

Last edited:
Just crowbar the bitch and eat a burger.

Chad only

Incredibly strong blackpill

Women feed off attention, they're basically emotional vampires. The most effective way to counter that, is to simply show no emotion and ignore them. Indifference is what really gets under their skin more than anything.

The only insults that really get to women are the ones that come from Chad. They'll bawl their eyes out at his slightest disapproval.