Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there any user with 30000+ posts(Enlightened)?

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
there are 2, one is banned and the other hardly posts anymore

loling at you for not checking the members list nglngl

the punisher guy
Pay

Imagine caring about post count when your face is a turd like myself

@Ritalincel

Free him btw.

Actually he only has 23k. I'm almost postmogging him :feelsohgod:

for months in spring and summer he posted in every thread 3 or more times and made his own threads of different topics including "today in the history" where he just copied and pasted wiki articles :feelshaha: and he also live streamed some of his postmaxxing adventures

They were both slayers

for months in spring and summer he posted in every thread 3 or more times and made his own threads of different topics including "today in the history" where he just copied and pasted wiki articles :feelshaha:
:dafuckfeels: just copy past theory

Yes there is cuyen and insomnichad (insomniac)

I feel like such an oldcel, greycels don't even know who insomniac is JFL
so it's true that when you postmaxx to 30k you get a girlfriend, and at a 100k you get stacy.
Insomniac was found to be blond 6'2 chadlite who had kissed foid before and cuyen just slowly disappeared and went "college" once he hit 30K so at this point it's basically a rule
@Ritalincel

Free him btw.

Actually he only has 23k. I'm almost postmogging him :feelsohgod:
Bro at this point ritalincel is like a myth or legend, none of the greycels know of him, one of the og postmaxxers tbh he was a pissing in the sink bro also.

Last edited:
Chadyen, right now but chadsolution or Chadländer may reach there by the end of 2020.

Was Insomniac a LARPER?
Or what's the full story behind him?
Why die he get banned?

Yes not worthy greycel :feelstrash:

Cuyen doesn't post and chadaomniac got banned 4 mogging too hard

cuyen?what is his secret?
He's too busy slaying at university now to keep up the insane post rate of his earlier days.

As for how he accrued so many posts in a relatively short space of time, I honestly don't know. You'd need to ask him, needsolution or Sniffles.

He's too busy slaying at university now to keep up the insane post rate of his earlier days.

As for how he accrued so many posts in a relatively short space of time, I honestly don't know. You'd need to ask him, needsolution or Sniffles.

Over for greycels

hop u guys remember that nigga cuyen before i snatch his shit deadass :lul: