Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there any true way to ever cope with being short?

bananapile69

bananapile69

To swallow the Blackpill separates from emotions
★★★
Before getting blackpilled, I never worried about my height for a second. Once I entered the abyss, there was no going back.

how short are you?

people will always despise you for being shorter than them. if you're blackpilled about height then avoiding human interaction is the only solution

how short are you?
3 inches below the avg in my country. I am not completely fucked, but I just can't accept it. I don't know if I ever will.
if you're blackpilled about height then avoiding human interaction is the only solution
So return to coping like I once did? I don't enjoy those copes any longer man. It feels like rotting

people will always despise you for being shorter than them. if you're blackpilled about height then avoiding human interaction is the only solution

You can't. Welcome to hell.

Only relocation to some sh*tty 3-rd world country like Indonesia, where there are all basically hobbits.

Before getting blackpilled, I never worried about my height for a second. Once I entered the abyss, there was no going back.
It is literally impossible to cope with some stuff and low hight is one of them.
I am shortcel myself.

It is literally impossible to cope with some stuff and low hight is one of them.
I am shortcel myself.
We need to rise up against tallfags, they’re our natural enemy. How tall are you by the way?

hanging from a rope

We need to rise up against tallfags, they’re our natural enemy. How tall are you by the way?
You right but the Normies are our main enemy. and the zionists are the enemy too.

Kill all ashkenazis.
לאאאא
Ashkenazis are gods!
The low IQ mizrahis are a disgrace for the glorious Jewish people. Some goyim are already unable to distinguish between a Jew and an arabush.
גוואעלדדדדדדד!!!!

לאאאא
Ashkenazis are gods!
The low IQ mizrahis are a disgrace for the glorious Jewish people. Some goyim are already unable to distinguish between a Jew and an arabush.
גוואעלדדדדדדד!!!!
Sephardis rule the world.

Sephardis rule the world.
מה?!!?
First, there is no such thing as Sephardis. Spain has no relation to you. Mizrahi jews are simply Arabs with Judaism as their religion. COPE.
Ashkenazis are literally the crown of creation and are more gods then whites.

Relocation is 100% legit, believe me. I know personally(he is one of my incel "friends") a one gym maxxed white hobbit who went to Indonesia on a trip and imm. started to get a ton of attention from the local 3..4.5/10 foids. Hit face is ok though, around 5/10.

Just switch your 1st class country to some 3rd world one to escape the inceldome theory. Not ready? Just LDAR then - there is no escape otherwise.

מה?!!?
First, there is no such thing as Sephardis. Spain has no relation to you. Mizrahi jews are simply Arabs with Judaism as their religion. COPE.
Ashkenazis are literally the crown of creation and are more gods then whites.
Spain does have a relation to me, what do you mean? Lol.

Just be a jockey theory.
The only con horses are gonna mogg you hard.

Live in a kindergarten

Spain does have a relation to me, what do you mean? Lol.
I mean marocan jews were expelled from Spain a long time ago and still call themself Sfaradim (Sfarad = Spain). You are partly Spaniard (right?) so you obviously do.
Anyways, Ashkenazis are gods.

I mean marocan jews were expelled from Spain a long time ago and still call themself Sfaradim (Sfarad = Spain). You are partly Spaniard (right?) so you obviously do.
Anyways, Ashkenazis are gods.
Yes and with my partly Spaniard DNA I also have Sephardic DNA. My Sephardic family went to live in colonies in the 1700s.

Not to mention Sephardic jews are one of the richest. *Looks at Netanyahu*

Yes and with my partly Spaniard DNA I also have Sephardic DNA. My Sephardic family went to live in colonies in the 1700s.

Not to mention Sephardic jews are one of the richest. *Looks at Netanyahu*
Netanyahu is a pure Ashkenazi from Lithuania or Poland hahah his previous family name is Milikovsky haah.

Netanyahu is a pure Ashkenazi from Lithuania or Poland hahah his previous family name is Milikovsky haah.
A3093320 2776 4772 B786 7076782C79FC

Bullshit haha It was part of his election campaign to make dumb mizrachi to vote for him. Bibi is pure Ashkenazi. I mean his family name is Mileikowsky! Fucking Mileikowsky!!! how can u be more Ashkenazi then Mileikowsky?!
Cope.

The Cuckberg basketball picture is all you need to know. Can have all the money in the world, but step into the wrong move and it goes out the window. And you likely don't have the money for copes.

If you’re good looking , It will be easier