Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is there any trait worse than manletism?

Saitama

Saitama

One-Punch Man
★★★★★
Manletism is the ultimate genetic curse.

Ethnic? Just be tall and handsome and nobody gives a fuck.

Ugly? Just be tall and gymmaxxed. Plastic surgery is also an option.

Small dick? You probably won't have much sex but at least people will treat you decently in public.

Manletism though, there's just no escape. You can't just hide it like an ugly face(mask) or small dick. LL surgery is a fucking meme that in a best case scenario, will leave you unable to do any kind strenuous physical task like running or lifting. Everyone sees you as a child and let's be honest, manlets are basically children when you consider our inferior physical capabilities and presence.

As a manlet, romance is the least of my worries. I just want to be treated like a human being and a proper man. But alas, the size of my femurs has determined the outcome of my entire life.

The real question is, was the intro on season one or season two better?

Just be tall is a cope when people think you have disabilities just because of how your face looks...

Just be tall is a cope when people think you have disabilities just because of how your face looks...
But if you're young, rich and very intelligent. You might be able to fix your face somewhat. With manletism the only options are lifts and LL. And the former might lead to some extremely embarrassing moments

Mmmm yeah. The real problem comes when you want to get treated with respect and can't have it cause you're short. Or people are mean for no reason, or people tell you straight to your face that you're a shorty.

Women are just a part of the problem

Depends on how severe the manletism is. Sometimes it’s just a matter of locationmaxxing, but if you are a dwarf then it is actually over.

Small dick? You probably won't have much sex but at least people will treat you decently in public.
I was gonna bring dickletism up, but you made a good point.
Even though your self-esteem will be in the gutter, nobody knows how big/small your dick is. Literally nobody, unless you are living in a hypothetical nudist country or something.

So general people's treatment of you, is not gonna be based on your dick.

Being a manlet on the other hand, is apparent.

But if you're young, rich and very intelligent. You might be able to fix your face somewhat. With manletism the only options are lifts and LL. And the former might lead to some extremely embarrassing moments
disregard anything he says

My whole family are very attractive manlets and lil fucks and live on easy mode, I am the tallest in my family at a meagre 178 cm but I got a deformed and ugly face in turn, my big bro is smaller but is a solid 8 maybe even 8.5 facewise and I could write pages about the difference we got in treatment all my life.

All about the face unless you are top 10% of height, always was, always will be.

There are so few advantages to being short vs so many disadvantages. Only escape is geomaxxing, but at 5ft tall even when I was in Guatemala I didn't feel normal height, maybe the way a 5ft6 dude feels in the west at best.

Being curry or rice.
They can get laid as long they are tall. Actually, manletism is why curries and ricemen have such bad performance dating-wise and sexual-wise in the West. Because they are short in comparison of other races.

Manletism is the one true pill, and there is only one way to fix it (LL)

Yes, having a sub4 face

Manletism though, there's just no escape. You can't just hide it like an ugly face(mask) or small dick. LL surgery is a fucking meme that in a best case scenario, will leave you unable to do any kind strenuous physical task like running or lifting. Everyone sees you as a child and let's be honest, manlets are basically children when you consider our inferior physical capabilities and presence.

As a manlet, romance is the least of my worries. I just want to be treated like a human being and a proper man. But alas, the size of my femurs has determined the outcome of my entire life.
What's pathetic is the amount of manlets that are obsessed with going to the gym. You only grow sideways though, so there's that. You end up looking like an angry, overcompensating leprechaun

i believe that having an ugly face, no matter what your body looks like, the flawed sense of women seem to only care about the face

Excluding disabilities, then no.

I'll tell you this: I'm fucking ugly and I'm a manlet. I would rather be 2x uglier and two inches taller.
I don't care about finding a romantic partner anymore. I just want people to let me live, respect and common decency.

Being a framecel. Some short men have wide shoulders and big hands.
Imagine having narrow shoulders and wrists and hands the size of a 10 y.o. girl as a 'grown man'?

Neurodivergence and manletism are neck-and-neck. I’m afflicted with both, so I can’t tell which one is worse.

Define how ugly? What's ugly? What's extremely ugly? Even if I were 6'3" I couldn't get more than a MTB... I'm literally a 1.5/10

Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

The real question is, was the intro on season one or season two better?
Season 1 was better in every way.
Being curry or rice.
Race is only important because it determines your odds of being born tall and handsome. Whites are superior on average and average doesn't mean shit when you're bottom 1%.

My whole family are very attractive manlets and lil fucks and live on easy mode, I am the tallest in my family at a meagre 178 cm but I got a deformed and ugly face in turn, my big bro is smaller but is a solid 8 maybe even 8.5 facewise and I could write pages about the difference we got in treatment all my life.

All about the face unless you are top 10% of height, always was, always will be.
How tall is big bro?

I got one for you. Balding. I would rather remain 5'7 my entire life than face the Norwood reaper before 50s.

I'll tell you this: I'm fucking ugly and I'm a manlet. I would rather be 2x uglier and two inches taller.
I don't care about finding a romantic partner anymore. I just want people to let me live, respect and common decency.
Based and manletpilled. I'd take a horrifically ugly face if it meant becoming 6'3. Just gymmaxx and wear a mask. Nobody will dare fuck with you and you can walk with your head held high.

I got one for you. Balding. I would rather remain 5'7 my entire life than face the Norwood reaper before 50s.
Baldcels can just take finasteride and rogaine. Or get a hair transplant. Or wear a wig. Hair is literally the least important trait because of how easy it is to fix.

Baldcels can just take finasteride and rogaine. Or get a hair transplant. Or wear a wig. Hair is literally the least important trait because of how easy it is to fix.
That finasteride gonna make your dick and balls smaller.

I'm both ugly and manlet

That finasteride gonna make your dick and balls smaller.
Erectile dysfunction and loss of libido for a minority of men who take it. Worth if it means saving your hair tbh cuz bald means celibate anyway unless chad bone structure.

Ugliness or non-NT

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @FemoidsGTFO @PolskiKartofel @TheGrayWolf

Being a framecel. Some short men have wide shoulders and big hands.
Imagine having narrow shoulders and wrists and hands the size of a 10 y.o. girl as a 'grown man'?
Are you one of them?

I was gonna bring dickletism up, but you made a good point.
Even though your self-esteem will be in the gutter, nobody knows how big/small your dick is. Literally nobody, unless you are living in a hypothetical nudist country or something.

So general people's treatment of you, is not gonna be based on your dick.

Being a manlet on the other hand, is apparent.
But when you're a dicklet, should the oportunity arise that you can get laid, there won't be a woman that won't laugh or ridicule you even if it's only behind your back.

But when you're a dicklet, should the oportunity arise that you can get laid, there won't be a woman that won't laugh or ridicule you even if it's only behind your back.
Totally agree.

Ugliness or non-NT

Please don't attack me – let me be clear, being a manlet IS bad – actually just as bad as being non-NT, or worse, depending on where you live and how good-looking or tall you are.

However, your face matters much more than both. If you're a chad, tall and non-NT you still get a stacy. Someone from my old school was slightly autistic (Asperger's) but he was tall and good-looking, and dated a stacy outside of the school

Please don't attack me – let me be clear, being a manlet IS bad – actually just as bad as being non-NT, or worse, depending on where you live and how good-looking or tall you are.

However, your face matters much more than both. If you're a chad, tall and non-NT you still get a stacy. Someone from my old school was slightly autistic (Asperger's) but he was tall and good-looking, and dated a stacy outside of the school
You made a decent point here but by Chad , you do mean actually Chad face , right ? Not just good looking and definitely not simply above average facially

You made a decent point here but by Chad , you do mean actually Chad face , right ? Not just good looking and definitely not simply above average facially
yes, pretty much. Chadlite (8/10) and chad (9-10/10) are WAY above average. If you follow football - they are in the English Premier League (1st tier), HTN are Championship (2nd tier), I'm in the English National League (5th tier). Up to the age of around 11, I was a club in the Premier League too, and since then I just got relegated.

- A colossal fall from grace. I should have been a chad like my father (who is 6'2") and around 6 feet tall (my mother was good looking too, as is my sister) were it not for me being disabled, so... here we are!