Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there any statistical evidence that justifies the existence of bettabux?

IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Self-banned
-
As I said before, the notion of betabuxx has a double nature: it is one of the most pessimistic ideas behind the blackpill while it simultaneously have the power of including groups of individuals that otherwise would not be considered incels in a normal circumstance. I'm mainly referring to high iq cels with degrees from top universities and 6 figures salaries with stable jobs. These cels are usually upper-middle class or richcels: which is fascinating since sexelesness, to a certain extent, is related to low income, id est, there is an economical basis behind inceldom although it is not always reducible to that of course. There is a study that suggests that due to foid´s eroticity being more malleable, there is a relation between the capacity of foids to reach orgasms and the income of their husbands. In this sense, that's why I'm suspicious of the whole idea of betabuxx. It seems that historically, in service economies, it is quite normal for some guys to marry late after they reached some level of economical comfort in their early 30s, should we automatically called this behaviour (if the guy in question has not been seexually succesful) betabuxxing? I don´t think so...

Anyway, I think the best way to demonstrate the positive existence of betabuxxing is by doing a study comparing the average sexual partners of males and foids before getting married: if there is a significant proportion of foids that have had more sexual partners than their husbands before marrying, then it´s appropriate to talk about betabuxxing.

I'm not saying that betabuxxing is nonexistent, rather I´m affirming that it might not be a generalized phenomena, the article on betabuxx on the Incel Wiki is poor, but I´m open to the possibility of changing my mind in regards to this topic.

Tldr, cliffs pls

Money matters alot to foids as they get older, this is common knowledge

As I said before, the notion of betabuxx has a double nature: it is one of the most pessimistic ideas behind the blackpill while it simultaneously have the power of including groups of individuals that otherwise would not be considered incels in a normal circumstance. I'm mainly referring to high iq cels with degrees from top universities and 6 figures salaries with stable jobs. These cels are usually upper-middle class or richcels: which is fascinating since sexelesness, to a certain extent, is related to low income, id est, there is an economical basis behind inceldom although it is not always reducible to that of course. There is a study that suggests that due to foid´s eroticity being more malleable, there is a relation between the capacity of foids to reach orgasms and the income of their husbands. In this sense, that's why I'm suspicious of the whole idea of betabuxx. It seems that historically, in service economies, it is quite normal for some guys to marry late after they reached some level of economical comfort in their early 30s, should we automatically called this behaviour (if the guy in question has not been seexually succesful) betabuxxing? I don´t think so...

Anyway, I think the best way to demonstrate the positive existence of betabuxxing is by doing a study comparing the average sexual partners of males and foids before getting married: if there is a significant proportion of foids that have had more sexual partners than their husbands before marrying, then it´s appropriate to talk about betabuxxing.

I'm not saying that betabuxxing is nonexistent, rather I´m affirming that it might not be a generalized phenomena, the article on betabuxx on the Incel Wiki is poor, but I´m open to the possibility of changing my mind in regards to this topic.
>statistical evidence
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
I fucking love science!!!!:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

>statistical evidence
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
I fucking love science!!!!:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

You what made me blackpilled? The article about the Scientific Blackpill on the incelwiki: if you are not able to back up your claims it is simply worthless to talk about them. Bluepilled ideology is simply unscientific, meanwhile blackpilled theory has thee veneer of scientificity and therefore legitimacy in regards to sex.

Didnt read OP

What's he trying to say :feelswhere:
Idk, stopped reading right after "statistical evidence that justifies the existence of betabux".
It's turbocucked to have any financial obligations to a fucking cumdumpster and you don't need to prove that. Simple as

Idk, stopped reading right after "statistical evidence that justifies the existence of betabux".
It's turbocucked to have any financial obligations to a fucking cumdumpster and you don't need to prove that. Simple as

Literally normal life

there is a relation between the capacity of foids to reach orgasms and the income of their husbands
You can't be serious.

Disgusting foids. :feelswhat:

Bluepilled ideology is simply unscientific, meanwhile blackpilled theory has thee veneer of scientificity and therefore legitimacy in regards to sex.

Tldr, cliffs pls

Foids become much less attractive when aging than men. So an oldcel can date an old foid but this foid is completely useless for the incel. She has nothing interesting for men any more but she keeps all properties that men hate in women.

We must define what is the age of foids we speak about. Old foids are interested by money a lot but they do not offer anything to men.

It is over for almost all foids when they are 45 old. And the decline starts quite before 45 years. The old foids can always have sex but men do not want to keep them any more.

You can't be serious.

Disgusting foids. :feelswhat:

Yes, although academics can´t identified whether it was because of income or other factors. It´s a controversial study indeed.

Yeah old foids are cope and cucked.

Foids become much less attractive when aging than men. So an oldcel can date an old foid but this foid is completely useless for the incel. She has nothing interesting for men any more but she keeps all properties that men hate in women.

We must define what is the age of foids we speak about. Old foids are interested by money a lot but they do not offer anything to men.

It is over for almost all foids when they are 45 old. And the decline starts quite before 45 years. The old foids can always have sex but men do not want to keep them any more.

Indeed. Men stay with women that age because of the fact of those women sacrificing a significant portion (at least 65%) of their sexual youth to them. That sort of husband alone can still see an appeal in her because he experienced her way earlier.

Indeed. Men stay with women that age because of the fact of those women sacrificing a significant portion (at least 65%) of their sexual youth to them. That sort of husband alone can still see an appeal in her because he experienced her way earlier.
I agree. I do not believe that an ordinary man would date an old foid if he has not been in love with her when she was young.

This, lot of the attractive ones become golddiggers when in their late 20s/early 30s.

what is the number of men married to women who already had 1 or more children, you can already have an idea (here in my country it is so fucking high, I would say the majority)