Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is there any Russiancels here?

Landru

Landru

Banned
-
It seems like there is not a lot of Russiancels. Is it just me or what? If this is true, why is that?

We have at least 1 im aware of. We have a lot of USAcels tho

ОЛДЫ ЗДЕСЬ?

why is that?
Probably because Russia isn't full of feminists, soyboys and cucks which inevitably leads to women having the right amount of self-worth, so the hypergamous nature of women is limited because men are still seen as the leaders?

Ethnic Russian in the West here. Probably wouldn't be incel if I was in Russia, but might be wrong.

How is situation in Russia? From what I've heard it's way more patriarchal and traditional than in the west

It seems like there is not a lot of Russiancels. Is it just me or what? If this is true, why is that?
serb here. Privjet brother.

русские не говорят по-английски

русские не говорят по-английски
True maybe it's a restrain to the incel culture too. But still my theory is russia is a more traditional country and more patriarchal so less incels
Ethnic Russian in the West here. Probably wouldn't be incel if I was in Russia, but might be wrong.
I think you wouldn't be incel in russia. Have you lived there can you do a comparaison with the west?

Just offer some krokodil to some junkie teenagers theory.

I think you wouldn't be incel in russia. Have you lived there can you do a comparaison with the west?
Only one way to find out. I'm trying to secure an internship there next year. This will give me a clear picture to what's going on, rather than relying on the internet.

probably not a lot since ppl got to EE to try to ascend

Jan 14, 2018
btw do you watch gamaz? or are you that aaaa guy from discord?
I meant ppl who was on og incel sub, i saw some russian speakers there.
And what do you mean by gamaz? Ivan gamaz?

I noticed the relative lack of Russiancels also. Russia being more patriarchal and less cucked is a good explanation, but that doesn't explain why there's a fairly large number of arabcels, turkcels and indiancels, societies far more patriarchal than Russia.

I meant ppl who was on og incel sub, i saw some russian speakers there.
And what do you mean by gamaz? Ivan gamaz?
Yes!
I noticed the relative lack of Russiancels also. Russia being more patriarchal and less cucked is a good explanation, but that doesn't explain why there's a fairly large number of arabcels, turkcels and indiancels, societies far more patriarchal than Russia.
Russia got shit tons of sub4s too, just watch World Cup vlogs tbhthb

Russiancel are less than westerncel because Russia is more patriarchal than the western country and Russian girls are less pretentious than Western girls.

I am Armeniancel but I speak Ruski. Former soviet glory days lol.

Yep, i know he returned.

Russiancel are less than westerncel because Russia is more patriarchal than the western country and Russian girls are less pretentious than Western girls.
Tbh there are plenty of cucks and feminists in major cities. Youth follows western\global trends well.
Russian imageboards are pretty blackpilled, we have our own name for "Chad" - "Ерохин", also MGTOW - "ТНН", etc.

Last edited:
I am Armeniancel but I speak Ruski. Former soviet glory days lol.
Tbh there are plenty of cucks and feminists in major cities. Youth follows western\global trends well.
Russian imageboards are pretty blackpilled, we have our own name for "Chad" - "Ерохин", also MGTOW - "ТНН", etc.
We need a new Soviet Union to stop these cucks

da!
tbhtbh
tfw no Cyrillic keyboard tbhthb ded srs tfw ngl

Jan 14, 2018

btw do you watch gamaz? or are you that aaaa guy from discord?
Kek.

Good point

We lost them.

3BB6B4F200000578-0-image-a-22_1483101155805.jpg

Its not that patriarchal. We have this RESPECT WOMEN bullshit which makes female's life million time easier than male's. When you have to pay for them, carry their shit, you can't sit in a bus if women nearby is standing etc, otherwise you will be considered as abberant. Also in big cities most females are goldiggers, so moneymaxx is a great option

3t55ldmi4zjy1

Its not that patriarchal. We have this RESPECT WOMEN bullshit which makes female's life million time easier than male's. When you have to pay for them, carry their shit, you can't sit in a bus if women nearby is standing etc, otherwise you will be considered as abberant. Also in big cities most females are goldiggers, so moneymaxx is a great option

View attachment 66003
Damn didn't expect Poland that much in the red, but muh Catholic Polish culture.

Remember : Russia beat Hitler, it will never be a cuck

Also if they don't speak english and don't know about this place doesn't necessarily mean that they don't exist. There are a lot of incels on russian imageboards.

pasul nahuy suka

Just Russianmaxx bro. Drink more vodka bro.