Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there any reason to have children in this day and age?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Let's say you were to ascend, maybe you found some landwhale to betabux or something, what reason would there be to have children? If you have a daughter you could make her wear a burqa, shave her head, cut off her clit, etc. and she'll still become a whore before high school, why would anyone want to deal with that? And if you have a son he'll almost certainly live a life of pain and suffering, it would be cruel to bring another incel into this post feminist world.

Last edited:
There is no reason to have a child in this day and age, and if you do have a child and its a foid, JFL

I want hapa kids to watch anime and play my favorite games with.

and also for their mom to beat the hell out of them if they don't do well in school and get into STEM

and also for their mom to beat the hell out of them if they don't do well in school and get into STEM
YDm92lo.png

The only reason to have kids is to relish in the suffering of your descendants.

He is half jewish.

My med and latino genes are way stronger than those. (No bragging because I think they'll only turn out good with a perfect azn waifu and I'm not speaking about how I look just the genes I carry (that are mostly recessive tbh)

1502490989360.jpg

I was trying to find the image of the guy on the left alone but this'll do.

Just imagine my genes would lead to the guy on the left and half jewish half Asian would be the guy on the right.

Something I can get behind. Having a cute blonde daughter that I could beat when shes being mean or naughty is one of my power fantasies

I don't wanna betabuxx. It's true love or nothing when it comes to who I'll have kids with. And I prefer daughters

Something I can get behind. Having a cute blonde daughter that I could beat when shes being mean or naughty is one of my power fantasies

You have to have the mother do it or you will get arrested if the kids ever rat you out.

The cucked legal system will do nothing to the mother.

If anyone on this site had a daughter they would almost certainly diddle her.

And if anyone on this site had a son he would almost certainly be incel.

We weren't meant to make it.

I'd have a daughter so my genes can pass onto Chad's children.

if i were chad i would impregnate thousands of femoids and when my sons reached the age of 15 i would start my own army and take over the country and inevitably over the world too

The only real reason is to fulfill your biological imperative. Aside from that there really is no point.

No, never bring anything into this world if it has the consciousness to realize it's own mortality and the lack of meaning in living

it'd be unimaginably stupid for someone with a fucked up head as mine to have kids

You deserve to burn in hell if you bring a child to this world.

You want to get cucked and want to raise a daughter for Chad to fuck or a son to disappoint you and become a misanthropic wrecked shell of a person like you.

That is why we establish an islamic state then we bring children into this world so they grow up without pain or suffering as we have endured

I want 10 kids to increase the size of the ummah

There's already too many people on this planet. People who still have children in this day and age are selfish cunts.

To bring substance into boring lives, that's about it.

>is there any reason
>literally your only biological purpose

black hole tier iq

fun fact, hapa kids are on par with whites if not, superior to whites in terms of SMV.