Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there any reason to be against the "islamification" of the west in general if you are a sub8?

zombie

zombie

Rotting until I am actually dead
-
If you are a sub8 you are either a rotter or a slave, working like a cuck so Chad and Stacy can keep fucking each other and laughing at your expense. I couldn't care less about the homos and women who will be "oppressed" once muslims take over.

Majority of sub8s are cucks

I couldn't care less ngl. Society will be shit either way

I dont want to pray 5 or 3 times a day, eat crappy food, and foids Will still be sluts

Memri4

I dont want to pray 5 or 3 times a day, eat crappy food, and foids Will still be sluts
This one of the few non-based things about islam

Call me racist but I’m white

Muslims are only out there for themselves, well the men at least, the holes are just as Chadsexual as your average Western whore and their loyalty is with Chad and not with Islam. Islamification can't save anything and it has only destroyed in the modern era. Name one good thing that came out of Muslims, more specifically Arabs. Nothing. Even if you take the good laws from Islam you will notice that almost none of the Islamic countries are enforcing such laws. Just watch an hour of Memri TV a day and you will notice how fucking dumb Arabs are.

tldr its over for islamcopers

Islam will take over no matter what, the west has pathetic birthrates, even third world christian nations have low birthrates. Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, the west will be engulfed in holy wars once they come, even if there are no christians left, because muslims also fight each other. There is no "Chad" in a muslim country because women can't simply fuck for fun and focus on their careers.

Islam makes me not able to get drugs

Chad is universal, you think there are no Chaddams? And dating apps are even allowed in Saudi-Arabia with hookups being easier than ever before in Muslim countries. Western culture is taking over Muslim countries via media and corrupt leaders like Bashar al-Assad, President Sisi and King Mohammed VI.

I doubt it, if hookup culture was taking over muslim cultures and not the other way around, their birthrates would not be so high.

It is because it is still the norm to have a family and to have lots of kids, that is far from the norm in the West.
Which is exactly why they are winning, and the reason hookup culture cannot co-exist with Islam

Because i don't want to see my civilisation fall to ruin because we decided to cave into the retarded demands of some 70 iq cavemen

Because i don't want to see my civilisation fall to ruin because we decided to cave into the retarded demands of some 70 iq cavemen
Your "civilization" is a matriarchy and it hates you

Your "civilization" is a matriarchy and it hates you
Then i'll change it from the inside.
When your house gets infested with wild dogs you don't burn it down.

It won't happen tbh

ISIS doesn’t have the best interest in westerners

Then i'll change it from the inside.
When your house gets infested with wild dogs you don't burn it down.
I'm not sure I catch your drift or analogy.

You do not own the house and the guys living with you are either cucks afraid of doing anything. Chads who Don even care or dogs themselves.