Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there any point to gymcel if i'm 5'6?

• Thread starter Deleted member 10314
  • Start date
Deleted member 10314

Deleted member 10314

Zabbaleenboo
-
I get mogged all the time, why waste all my time and energy?

Might as well musclemogg other 5'6 manlets.

I'm also 5'6

You're white, so it's worth a shot.

where's my qt ethnic gf? oh wait they have standards
idk what it's like where you live, but in Toronto they have absolutely no standards for white men.

idk what it's like where you live, but in Toronto they have absolutely no standards for white men.

I live close to Toronto, tons of Chads and Tyrones every time i go there.

Yeah it beats being a skinny manlet

fat and short versus

fit and short?

GEEE i wonder

I know a guy 5'5 was fat and pathetic, so he became a succor player and now gets the girls so yeah I recommend gymcelling. But if you don't have decent eye area and face structure then you're screwed.

a lot of the top natty bb pros are manlets and have good looking gfs. PM if u need any help srs. Ogus isn't a top natty pro btw, just thought I'd mention him, alberto is tho and is a manlet. sickening natty manlets of peace.

Alberto
Mm wnbf

Manlet

yes its always better than being a weak manlet and keeps you in shape.

Become a powerliftingcel like myself and others here, turn into a king of the gym benchmogging chads.

Just stop gymceling....go to the gym as a hobbie mate. The benefits you are getting in your health and time well spent there, is worth it. Those who spent time in a gym to impress females and are ugly, are just loosing their time. Go for yourself.....

Become a powerliftingcel like myself and others here, turn into a king of the gym benchmogging chads.
This, it feels great knowing that you could probably throw some chad around the place, sure his frame might be bigger but from what I've seen most chads are weak as fuck , probably because they party like 5 times a week

For your health, yes. To get big, no.

Maximize your chances of reproductive success. Unless you can put that invested energy and time into something that'll payout marginally better to obtain sexual success.