Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Is there any point of using social media again after graduation

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I was always putting off using my old Instagram account to keep contact with others at school since like 8th grade. I put it off too long and plus I’ve been banned on fagcord so many times I’m not friends with so many people from my school on fagcord.

Is there any point on talking to some of these guys after school I’ve been mainly school friends with these guys for years. Idk. What do y’all think?

Somewhat. Sometimes you can use them for a favor or get some help or entertainment value.

ive forgotten all my high school friends since graduation jfl

ive forgotten all my high school friends since graduation jfl
I’m keeping contact with my close friends of course idk About my more school friends

Leave and LDAR!

Social media as an ugly man is either creeping with an account followed by no one and through that harass/send dick pics to girls or pathetically try to mingle with persons you don't know and would rope rather than being your girlfriend.

tbh i have never used social media in high school or college. i never saw any groups of student who invited me to enter their facebook or discord group to chat with them about education. maybe they didnt have any or maybe they just didn't want me with them.
anyway, i don't really see any use of using it when school is closed

If you are ugly and introverted no one is ever going to reach out to you, so no.

I can't wait for you to leave school as it's all you fucking post about, kids.is

I can't wait for you to leave school as it's all you fucking post about, kids.is
No I don’t only like 10 of my posts have been about school what are u on about

No, unless you're a 6+ man.

I still use to see some shitpost but I don't post anything about me.

I was always putting off using my old Instagram account to keep contact with others at school since like 8th grade. I put it off too long and plus I’ve been banned on fagcord so many times I’m not friends with so many people from my school on fagcord.

Is there any point on talking to some of these guys after school I’ve been mainly school friends with these guys for years. Idk. What do y’all think?
How old are you :feelshehe:

everyone ghosted/blocked/unfriended me on facebook so I deactivated my account for good, everything was going well until I revealed my face, big mistake, but we learn.