Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is there any point at all in going on as an incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18435
  • Start date
Deleted member 18435

Deleted member 18435

The End Of The Beginning
-
I'm 22 and my whole life has been nothing but a complete joke. An endless misery. People don't respect or value me. I'm the lowest of the low. Women would rather eat shit then treat me with real unwavering warmth yet give that treatment to all others.

I've done nothing but watch everyone else around me gain social luxuries with such ease yet I continue to this day to get basically nothing. Forever mocked, looked down upon, ridiculed, insulted, ostracized, avoided, ignored, deprived etc. I wish life would just let me fucking win socially for once. But that's the fate of an ugly non NT low status/value male in this world. People expect me to just shut the fuck up and stay strong while everyone continues to thrive over me. It hurts but I just need to accept the fact that I'll never have a gf and a truly happy satisfying life at all at this point.

Last edited:
I'm 22 and my whole life has been nothing but a complete joke. An endless misery. People don't respect or value me. I'm the lowest of the low. Women would rather eat shit then treat me with real unwavering warmth yet give that treatment to all others.

I've done nothing but watch everyone else around me gain social luxuries with such ease yet I continue to this day to get basically nothing. Forever mocked, looked down upon, ridiculed, ostracized, avoided, ignored, deprived etc. I wish life would just let me fucking win once. But that's the fate of an ugly low status/value Male in this world. People expect me to just shut the fuck up and stay strong while they thrive over me. It hurts but I just need to accept the fact that I'll never have a gf and a happy satisfying life at all at this point.
Same brother. There's no hope for ugly males. There's really no point in living if there is no woman who wants to carry your seed and have a family with you. We are basically drones for the system. We might as well be robots cause we certainly are not human.

I will accept you. And all the rest giys on the website accept you.
Here you will be respected.

No, everything is cope

Try careermaxxing.

Planning to disappearmaxx soon.

Wait till 25, your brain might not be fully developed yet

No. I can say for 100% certain that there is 0 reason to live if you are not desired by beautiful women

You live just so you can fuel the lives of normalfags, you're a literal cog in the massive machine that is society. You're easily disposable and can be replaced by someone that is literally better than you in every single way.

the only point of continuing living is if you have a viable plan to get yourself somewhere in the world where you are non incel. be that a shitty aids infested African tribe, or the more luxurious noodle sluts. if you do not have any hope of ever being able to fuck willing 3rd world sluts, then you should kill yourself now, as there is no point in trying to make a life in a 1st world.