Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there any place ...

GreenBull

GreenBull

Banned
-
Where there are no women and where noone talks about women? I'm sick with people on this site talking about foids all day long. They love the attention arseholes, and you are giving them exactly that. Do you realize how ridiculous you appear when you talk about an organism the entire day which is the root cause of all your problems? Whenever I come here, I see things like ,"what vagina smells like?","would you tongue a foid's asshole?","sniff your neighbour's panty","new catfish videos uploaded","what do foids want?","if you're not this,it's over",etc...
We all know the truth, right? And those who don't believe us,won't believe us anyways. Women are cheating,backstabbing,unloyal,untrustworthy,irrational,shallow,low IQ traitors... fine. What's the point in ranting and repeating the same time over and over again. I'm sick of females. I don't want to see them, I don't want to talk about them, I don't want to see the things that talk about them. They've ruined my entire career and life, but it seems like there are a lot of bluepilled betas here who love to glorify foids by posting about them the entire day. STOP THIS.

women are just a expensive hole to fuck...

:lul: also if they dont talk about women they talk about faggot shit..
such as trannymaxxing and sucking your own dick..

i dont know of any other place with no women...
@Leucosticte posted this its all the sources for "incels" : https://www.kingswiki.ru/wiki/List_of_incel_forums
@GreenBull

Last edited:
women are just a expensive hole to fuck...

:lul: also if they dont talk about women they talk about faggot shit..
such as trannymaxxing and sucking your own dick..
Yeah you're right. Seems like this site is now filled with beta faggots who are willing to do anything to be a foid's slave.

You might have a chance in internet communities where they talk about a specific topic ( Like programming or language learning)

You might have a chance in internet communities where they talk about a specific topic ( Like programming or language learning)
In other words I don't belong here. Thank you.

In other words I don't belong here. Thank you.
No that is not what I am saying. It is just not realistic for this place not to talk about them. Offtopic is more centered around other topics so you might be more comfortable here.

Women are omnipresent and I think these places are a rare exception

Link is not working for me. It redirects me to the same incels.is thread created by Nathan Larson again and again.
damn it must have gotten deleted
it listed from the ones i can remember :
Incels.me
Lookism.net
blackpill.online
and some others

Wizchan is the only one

damn it must have gotten deleted
it listed from the ones i can remember :
Incels.me
Lookism.net
blackpill.online
and some others
I'm the coadmin of blackpill.online. Yeah it's better but almost nobody posts there.
Lookism is cucked.
Wizchan is the only one
Yeah saw it. It's kinda confusing but it seems nice since anyone talking about foids gets banned instantly. :D

Last edited:
I'm the coadmin of blackpill.online. Yeah it's better but almost nobody posts there.
Lookism is cucked.
i dont like lookism people brag about slay counts
their