Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there any mmo worth playing other than WoW?

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
Seems like every mmo is boring as hell

mmos are dead just like rts and arcade games

MMOs are dying. I really loved some MMOs. The golden years were 2006-2012. It's over. Until something absolutely amazing and fantasy is released, I don't see myself playing an MMO again in my life.

Seems like every mmo is boring as hell
I play a good amount of ESO and a little OSRS but that's it. I think MMOs are fine to experience once but I really only have the time and patience for one at a time. And additionally I only play one character on each, making new characters just to grind and play the same shit all over again is just monotonous and boring and honestly pointless.

I play a good amount of ESO and a little OSRS but that's it. I think MMOs are fine to experience once but I really only have the time and patience for one at a time. And additionally I only play one character on each, making new characters just to grind and play the same shit all over again is just monotonous and boring and honestly pointless.
I dont know what those are. Lol at zoomers abbreviating everything.

Last edited:
I dont know what those is. Lol at zoomers abbreviating everything.
Elder scrolls online and old school runescape. I don’t even play vidya and I still know what it means

You know the terms of something you dont even do.

Thats even worse than not knowing them
It be over for me lad :feelscomfy:

There were hundreds of MMOs that were supposed to be WoW Killers, but none of them made it.

The only thing that WoW will kill is WoW itself

I like SWTOR but not for the MMO aspect. has some of the best storytelling and RPG elements out of any game. Raids are okay.

New story content is shit tho since bioware went woke

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: the state of New World :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelskek::feelskek::feelsping::feelsping::soy:

Where do we begin?

Ultima Online- Great for the time, now it's just private servers of min-max dorks and over controlling tranny jannies that'll ban you for wrong think.
Knight Online- Br huehuehue slop but fun to grief. Can kite raid mobs into town and kill hundreds of afk shops.
Wow Vanilla- We're never getting this back. Could never fit in with groups. Faked a normie persona for classic to get gear drops then gkicked in 3 days after dropping the act. Fuck parse losers and botters. Only fun was fucking up the bracket mafias due to NEET superiority.
Archeage- Min-maxed every pserver launch. Only fun time was pre-p2w beta era.
New World- Was okay during launch but quickly fell off. Too many oldfags and normies polluting the game.
Albion Online- Literal BR huehue favella. Server splits killed the game. New "questing journal" patch will kill it further. Clanfag game. Full loot pvp is only fun if you use cheap shit to get opportunity kills against credit card warriors. My 4 penny set kills people worth $100 if I catch them in a fight. Sadly it's modded by tranfags and leftists. Literal CEO hates freedom of speech. Easy to get perma muted for naming the jew.
Pax Dei- Kinda fun making grrrl gaymur alts and stealing from clans but the game is very grindy and empty. Not much to do.
Star Citizen- Only richfags and oldfags play this slop. Can grind out or just dupe and get any ship you want in under a day, no need to pay 40 grand IRL bucks for a ship. Sadly most griefing is bannable. Clan play is purely RP garbage and they're all filled with furries and faggots.
Tarisland- Haven't tried this yet.
FF14- Haven't tried this yet. Heard it's ungriefable though. I'll find a way.
ESO- Played the beta, didn't like it.
GW2- Too old, not gonna bother
Runescape- Played it in 2003 or 2004. RMT'd till China moved in. Not gonna bother 20 years later.
Corepunk- Devs can't fix bugs from two years ago that bricks your character. Zero hope for this shit.
Skull and Bones- Not an MMO. Turns into a cookie clicker idle game management sim after the main story quest completes.
Throne and Liberty- Slop.
Blue Protocall- Operated by Amazon Game Studios, which kills and fucks over every game it touches.
Lost Ark- Bot central. Also bans for griefing other players.
Eve- Just play Albion you fag.
DK Online- Dying levels you down. Say goodbye to hours of work. If you PK a bot you're a criminal and you're forced to eat level downs when returning to town.
Tibia- Like getting skinned alive by 20 Mexicans? Also levels you down. No thanks.

Upcoming slop:
Ashes of Creation- CEO is a fag and I griefed his ass in Archeage so fuck him and his dumb nigger game.
League MMO- You just know it's gonna be wrongthink patrol'd where you'll just get banned if you dare /emote next to a girl gamer. I hope the world ends before this shit ever launches.