Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there any legit way of making small amounts of cash online?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I need to make $11 cause I want to start playing runescape again. I'm unemployed and I can't ask my parents for the money cause I'm a grown ass man in a country where $11 isn't nothing.

So, I need to make some cash online. Ideally something that doesn't require your debit card info, cause I don't have one anymore.

Idk if doing surveys and shit would work for me, those services usually don't work in third world countries. Amazon mturk doesn't work, transcribing sites don't work either.

Any ideas?

Richcels GTFIH and spare this man some bucks

Richcels GTFIH and spare this man some bucks
I ain't no charity case. I work for my money. When I played WoW (after I got my parents to buy it for me for a pretty big sum of money), I grinded for hundreds of hours to make in-game gold and bought many months of subscription time with it. Did the same thing with runescape but I gave all my shit away when I quit.

Good times, good times.

Betting on something

@Weed had a guide if I remember correctly

Yes it's in my siglossus
I'm not judging, and good for you for taking money from those thirsty cucks, but I don't have it in me to e-whore. It's not like I'm a proud man or anything, but I'm an honest person most of the time, can't do that. I don't feel good when lying.

I need to make $11 cause I want to start playing runescape again. I'm unemployed and I can't ask my parents for the money cause I'm a grown ass man in a country where $11 isn't nothing.

So, I need to make some cash online. Ideally something that doesn't require your debit card info, cause I don't have one anymore.

Idk if doing surveys and shit would work for me, those services usually don't work in third world countries. Amazon mturk doesn't work, transcribing sites don't work either.

Any ideas?
mturk is not available? I know even India has it.

try https://www.reddit.com/r/slavelabour/

Just tried it, doesn't work. Fuck I hate this piece of shit country.

Nevermind then, I'll just play one of the thousands of games I can pirate. At least that's the bonus of living in my country, can pirate with impunity.
btw what does $11 get you where you live?
I'd spot you $11, but I am poor as fuck too. I used to give money to random people on forums back in the day.

Try csgo500.com and gamble carefully with the daily bonus.
I made like 20 bucks without any input, but got too greedy and lost it all. :feelsrope:

btw what does $11 get you where you live?
I'd spot you $11, but I am poor as fuck too. I used to give money to random people on forums back in the day.
Lol, I'm not poor. I eat well, I sleep in a comfy bed and I get to do nothing but browse the internet for most of the day. Living with your parents is cheap and comfy, more people should do it.

Try csgo500.com and gamble carefully with the daily bonus.
I made like 20 bucks without any input, but got too greedy and lost it all. :feelsrope:
that site looks sketchy af, they give you free money to gamble and you can move the money to paypal or something? Seems weird.
Lol, I'm not poor. I eat well, I sleep in a comfy bed and I get to do nothing but browse the internet for most of the day. Living with your parents is cheap and comfy, more people should do it.

If you don't have $11 you poor brah, ur just not homeless or necessarily oppressed

Lol when a man struggles to earn $11 a month online yet women can make 100 times that easily.

Runescape is a good cope, I would do it if I were a NEET. It takes up too much time otherwise.

Maybe you have to make the money irl. Begging perhaps? Lol.

that site looks sketchy af, they give you free money to gamble and you can move the money to paypal or something? Seems weird.
I never tried to transfer the money to my PayPal or something. I'm not sure, but a few years ago you had to play with like 50 bucks (free ones count) to get the ability to withdraw the money. They also just give you a few free cents.
But yeah, could be scam, but as long as you don't deposit any real money you should be fine.

Well, it's true that I don't have any money right now, and that my country is poor, but those are just excuses really. I'm just lazy and ... I don't want to say proud, more like hateful of human beings and unwilling to take an inferior job. So I'm not really poor, I'm just a flawed human being who has everything handed to me. I live with my parents and it's comfy and I don't really spend any money so I don't even try to build wealth or anything.

Jobs do pay very little, $300 a month is considered a great salary, and at my uni they were asking people who wanted to work there for $150 a month lmao (basically a slave for the entire faculty working from morning till evening lmao, nobody wanted the job). But it's fine, people make ends meet, it all works out.
what country are you in?

it's basically just that you have to do a certain number of spins or whatever to withdraw the "free cash". so they give you 50 pounds to spend, with a minimum bet of 10 pounds each spin, and you have to spin 25 times to be able to withdraw money, for example. you can pretty much conserve your money by match betting though

I also need to make money because since I'm a student and will be on a fucking unpaid externship i need money to be able to at least buy alcohol and I wouldn't be able to have a job and do a full time unpaid shift

I'm not judging, and good for you for taking money from those thirsty cucks, but I don't have it in me to e-whore. It's not like I'm a proud man or anything, but I'm an honest person most of the time, can't do that. I don't feel good when lying.
tenor.gif

Go without...

Or trashmaxx something of value to sell at a 2nd hand store...
I also need to make money because since I'm a student and will be on a fucking unpaid externship i need money to be able to at least buy alcohol and I wouldn't be able to have a job and do a full time unpaid shift
College dumpsters have lots of valuable shit to resell at clothing stores and used sporting goods stores. Record shops etc...

selling bathwater

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back