Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel is there any incel here who ascended and left the forum completely?

spermretentionmax

spermretentionmax

5’6
★★★★★
i want to know if i have a chance to slay

some 2024cel named SupremeGentleman or something like that. there was another one who i don't remember his name but was a cutecel youngcel. i already had my suspicions that he would ascend, but if you are actually ugly and short, there's no hope for you and you sure as hell will not ascend cause some larping fuckers who had no place being here ascended.

Users who are inactive maybe.

some 2024cel named SupremeGentleman or something like that. there was another one who i don't remember his name but was a cutecel youngcel. i already had my suspicions that he would ascend, but if you are actually ugly and short, there's no hope for you and you sure as hell will not ascend cause some larping fuckers who had no place being here ascended.
@SupremeGentleCel jfl at him ascending 3 months after making an account

I offer my sincere congratulations to you Mr.GrAY,

You are the most obnoxious GrAY to ever grace the forum

i would guess it's mostly users who disappeared and are inactive unless they roped

i wonder how many people registered on this form roped

some guy with a patrick bateman pfp ascended at a ski park i think

Users who are inactive maybe.
There's definitely tons of old users that have ascended just not actually documented on here
i would guess it's mostly users who disappeared and are inactive unless they roped
Possibly yeah, there's still also a good chance they possibly just decided they're done with the forum/community & wanted to leave quietly or roped.

Same for some self-deleted users.

Yeah.... You get to see ascension posts every now and again. You can you search the term ascension and you'll probably find some.

But yeah, not a lot of people actually ascend here. Most just rope.

There's definitely tons of old users that have ascended just not actually documented on here
Possibly yeah, there's still also a good chance they possibly just decided they're done with the forum/community or roped.
They might have just gotten burned out & quit or roped. You don't really know.

I offer my sincere congratulations to you Mr.GrAY,

You are the most obnoxious GrAY to ever grace the forum
go consummate a marriage with a 9 year old or some shit

i want to know if i have a chance to slay
@billowell successfully SEAmaxxed last we heard.

Everyone else got cucked by BPD whores so no happy ending if that’s what you mean by “successful”?

Oh wait there was also that German kid that successfully ascended with some chick for now but seeing as they are both young legal late teens or early twenty somethings she will likely cuck him within 1-5 years or realistically far less than that as she’ll of course “need to find herself” or “rebuild her life” which actually means that she just wants to go ride the cock carousel and sample some strange dick again. :feelskek:

@Saint Cho
Surprised you know about him or remember him.

But yeah he very likely did though it's not confirmed- he made a thread once about how he got matches with White Beckies at his college.

He also was allegedly a HTN & 6'0, Cuckrean cunt. :lasereyes:
They might have just gotten burned out & quit or roped. You don't really know.
Possibly yeah, I like to hope they just got bored & wanted to leave quietly which is honestly a trucel trait ig.

I also see some users who were once quite active continue to lurk occasionally but don't actually post.

@billowell successfully SEAmaxxed last we heard.

Everyone else got cucked by BPD whores so no happy ending if that’s what you mean by “successful”?

Oh wait there was also that German kid that successfully ascended with some chick for now but seeing as they are both young legal late teens or early twenty somethings she will likely cuck him within 1-5 years or realistically far less than that as she’ll of course “need to find herself” or “rebuild her life” which actually means that she just wants to go ride the cock carousel and sample some strange dick again. :feelskek:
i want JB as well

Possibly yeah, I like to hope they just got bored & wanted to leave quietly which is honestly a trucel trait ig.

I also see some users who were once quite active continue to lurk occasionally but don't actually post.
Posting can be tedious especially when you try to make your posts high IQ & not shitposts.

Posting can be tedious especially when you try to make your posts high IQ & not shitposts.
i post a lot of high iq stuff it’s not hard at all SKILL ISSUE

A chunk of them are cuddling with their gfs while posting here

I can’t remember his name but he had Cocona from flip flappers as his avi. I think his name was @Hell or something on those lines. He went on a fetish site and ascended with a girl on there

Last edited:
I can’t remember his name but he had Cocona from flip flappers as his avi. I think his name was @Hell or something on those lines. He went on a fetish site and ascended with a girl on their.
Oh look at that, I was right

there should be a list tbh

Whenever a 6ft plus white guy disappears it means they ascended like @Puppeter or @METALMILITIA88. I think @KING n0th1ng probably ascended too his stats werent death tier and he was in the uae where standards are lower. @Michael15651 also ascended probably he easily humblebragging.