Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there any hope for trucels?

Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-
I just want some hope.

There's like a 0.00000000000001% chance of actual hope. Don't hope too much or you'll just be disappointed even more

There is no hope for any real incel.

It depends of how ugly you are. If you are a 4, maybe you will find a 2 to fug.

GettyImages-810421136-1280x720.jpg

There is some hope I believe, although it is slim.

I believe that if humanity goes in a certain direction trucels will almost cease to exist. Obviously it's a big IF and it will take a lot of time, but there is that slim chance.

TripleCel said:

I believe that if humanity goes in a certain direction trucels will almost cease to exist. Obviously it's a big IF and it will take a lot of time, but there is that slim chance.

Yea, IF humanity goes back to throwing weak babies off a rock, like they did in Sparta.

TripleCel said:

No there is no hope

All wishful thinking

Dekim said:
TripleCel said:
Yea, IF humanity goes back to throwing weak babies off a rock, like they did in Sparta.
Gotta admit I didn't think of that, it was never over for spartancels

takurak said:
TripleCel said:
No there is no hope
All wishful thinking
Don't you think that in the future (which might be in a long time) cosmetic surgery will be good enough to transform incels, or at least prevent them from becoming incels by altering their genes before birth?

I don't believe it will happen in our lifetime, but I personally differently believe it will happen sometime in the future.

TripleCel said:

Don't you think that in the future (which might be in a long time) cosmetic surgery will be good enough to transform incels, or at least prevent them from becoming incels by altering their genes before birth?

I don't believe it will happen in our lifetime, but I personally differently believe it will happen sometime in the future.

It won't ever because even now plastic surgery is most common in elderly people

Celebs don't even make 1% of the customer base. And further bluepill agenda will not push towards its research which normies genuinely seem to believe.

takurak said:
TripleCel said:

It won't ever because even now plastic surgery is most common in elderly people
Celebs don't even make 1% of the customer base. And further bluepill agenda will not push towards its research which normies genuinely seem to believe.

I mean it's true that enough people have to show interest for further research, but I think that places like South Korea where people are really into plastic surgery will be the forefront of advanced surgeries.

But yeah even if it does advance a lot in the future which I still believe it will inevitably, the chance of transforming from a trucel to a good looking person in our lifetime is extremely small.

TripleCel said:
Dekim said:
TripleCel said:

takurak said:
TripleCel said:
No there is no hope
All wishful thinking

Artificial wombs, egg catalogues, and custom genes already exist... 5-10s and insurance will pay for incels to have Chad babies of their own DNA...

Hope is the biggest lie truecels can hear.
We atr doomed, our only salvation is death.

“Hope”

[attachment=2551]

Attachments

• 4831DF9C-E1A6-487A-B286-A6B55BD8AB14.jpeg
    4831DF9C-E1A6-487A-B286-A6B55BD8AB14.jpeg
    17.5 KB · Views: 184
Came across this post on cuckeddit a while back.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/comments/7dayev/ama_2_incel_boogaloo_i_graduated_from_being_incel/

Guy escapes inceldom in his 30s. I think he mentioned his gf is Stacy tier, but don't quote me on that one.

No. Even if you manage to get used up beef flaps in your 30s, the psychological damage of going without intimacy for so long will always be there.

you can ascend into a pulsating celestial being who uses the holy light to empower his melee attacks (against normies)

[attachment=2567]

Attachments

• EF156BA5-F85B-4DD2-96AA-68EA78B83D0C.jpeg
    EF156BA5-F85B-4DD2-96AA-68EA78B83D0C.jpeg
    39.2 KB · Views: 178
Accept that it's over and try live through your broken life

It's over, brother. Take the Black Pill and renounce all hope.

Sub 5 white dude=truecel unless tall.
Sub 7 ethnic=truecel

If you are either you are a truecel.

no there isnt

There is no hope for me. Even truecels like me get bluepilled by normies and Chads and Stacies. They don't want you to feel bad about your appearance, which hurts, considering you're too ugly so they tell you it's not the things girls look for. Jfl.

If you lost your hope you can't live.Your body is still working for you.Don't lose hope

[font=Lato, sans-serif]Before you speak, listen. [/font]
[font=Lato, sans-serif]Before you write, think. [/font]
[font=Lato, sans-serif]Before you spend, earn. [/font]
[font=Lato, sans-serif]Before you invest, investigate. [/font]
[font=Lato, sans-serif]Before you criticize, wait. [/font]
[font=Lato, sans-serif]Before you pray, forgive. [/font]
[font=Lato, sans-serif]Before you quit, try. [/font]
[font=Lato, sans-serif]Before you retire, save. [/font]
[font=Lato, sans-serif]Before you die, give.[/font]

[font=Lato, sans-serif][font=Lato, sans-serif]William Arthur Ward[/font][/font]

Cynistic said:
Sub 7 ethnic=truecel

Nah truecels: sub 3. 3s are incels. 4s are failed normies. Skin color doesn't matter for attractiveness.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Cynistic said:
Sub 7 ethnic=truecel
Nah truecels: sub 3. 3s are incels. 4s are failed normies. Skin color doesn't matter for attractiveness.
I am 5/10 ethnic and a hardcore incel

rafaelvicuna3 said:
There's like a 0.00000000000001% chance of actual hope. Don't hope too much or you'll just be disappointed even more

NeverSubmit said:

Yeah, girls in the west might prefer a white guy over you, but that doesn't mean you're not a 5/10. Realistically speaking, you're a normie.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
NeverSubmit said:
Yeah, girls in the west might prefer a white guy over you, but that doesn't mean you're not a 5/10. Realistically speaking, you're a normie.

(Brown) ethnic=-1 point in general, in a range of -2 to 0.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
If I was a normie I wouldn't have been completely ignored in university. Nobody talked to me. I have zero status nobody even knows who I am.

NeverSubmit said:
If I was a normie I wouldn't have been completely ignored in university. Nobody talked to me. I have zero status nobody even knows who I am.

Lookswise, you're a normie. And I've learned that as an ethnic, you will have to put in the work yourself. People aren't gonna approach you, it's gotta be the other way around. Also pm me your pics.

Cynistic said:

I mean not in terms of looks, yeah as a brown guy, I am less desired but that doesn't mean I am a 0/10 instead of a 2/10. I am still a 2/10.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
NeverSubmit said:
Lookswise, you're a normie. And I've learned that as an ethnic, you will have to put in the work yourself. People aren't gonna approach you, it's gotta be the other way around. Also pm me your pics.
Cynistic said:
I mean not in terms of looks, yeah as a brown guy, I am less desired but that doesn't mean I am a 0/10 instead of a 2/10. I am still a 2/10.

Nah man jij bent waarschijnlijk either een 3 of 4, dus 2 of 3 omdat je bruin bent
Denk je echt dat de gemiddelde NL vrouw(blank dus) een bruine 5/10 dude neemt over een witte 4/10 dude? KEK

Cynistic said:
Nah man jij bent waarschijnlijk either een 3 of 4, dus 2 of 3 omdat je bruin bent
Denk je echt dat de gemiddelde NL vrouw(blank dus) een bruine 5/10 dude neemt over een witte 4/10 dude? KEK

Nah geen 3 of 4 vind ikzelf, vind mezelf echt een 2/10. Een niet-racistische Nederlandse vrouw zou idd een 5/10 over een 4/10 nemen ongeacht huidskleur.

Ik ga met een Nederlandcel meeten wss, misschien kom je ook, kan je zien dat ik een 2/10 ben. Kek.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Cynistic said:
Nah geen 3 of 4 vind ikzelf, vind mezelf echt een 2/10. Een niet-racistische Nederlandse vrouw zou idd een 5/10 over een 4/10 nemen ongeacht huidskleur.

https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060

Statistiek zegt nee.

Cynistic said:

Statistiek zegt nee.

Statistiek gebaseerd op Okcupid en Amerika alleen.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Cynistic said:
Statistiek zegt nee.
Statistiek gebaseerd op Okcupid en Amerika alleen.

Amerika heeft al een langere tijd een zwarte populatie en een grotere, en zij liken ethnics al voor geen meter.
Wat denk je dat de gemiddelde NL vrouw van een ethnic denkt? KEK

Cynistic said:
Amerika heeft al een langere tijd een zwarte populatie en een grotere, en zij liken ethnics al voor geen meter.

In omgevingen buiten de Randstad? Kek, over. Maar binnenin zijn ze echt meer open, ik zie vaker wel Marokkaanse jongens met Nederlandse meisjes. Amerikaanse vrouwen zijn gemiddeld veel minder knap dan Nederlandse vrouwen, kek.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Cynistic said:
In omgevingen buiten de Randstad? Kek, over. Maar binnenin zijn ze echt meer open, ik zie vaker wel Marokkaanse jongens met Nederlandse meisjes. Amerikaanse vrouwen zijn gemiddeld veel minder knap dan Nederlandse vrouwen, kek.

Nederland buiten de Randstad, bestaat dat? Kek alles buiten de randstad is toch fkin boerengat who cares, NL=Randstad.
Nederlandse meisjes die met marokkaanse dudes gaan doen het om hun ouders te triggeren.
Amerikanen zijn idd lelijker dan NLers, maar dat komt ook omdat 2/3 van de amerikanen dik is.

Ik zeg niet dat je als ethnic geen chance hebt, tis meer dat je een zware handicap van 0 tot -2 rating hebt(gemiddelde is -1) waar je geen fk aan kan doen, zelfs in de Randstad waar mensen ''open'' zijn.

The hope would be that you're not actually a truecel.

CopingGymcel said:
The hope would be that you're not actually a truecel.
then theres hope for you then

tenta said:
you can ascend into a pulsating celestial being who uses the holy light to empower his melee attacks (against normies)

paladins are shit with low dps, go shadow priest and surrender to the madness.

Why would you still have hope as genetic trash, nature ensures we are depressed so we off ourselves thus ending our genetic lineage of trash.