Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is there any hope for brainlets?

• Thread starter TheIncelStaresBack
  • Start date
TheIncelStaresBack

TheIncelStaresBack

Officer
★★★★
Are there any cures for lowIQ or autisticels. I'm so tired of being dumb and terrible at interacting with people. I'm so easily confused by the simplest of things and can never read people. My memory is just god awful too. When I still had friends growing up I was always the stupid friend. I was called stupid any time I tried to give anyone shit, even playfully, and everyone knew it was true. I was always the group's bitch because of it. I swear people pick up on how retarded I am and either treat me like a pitiful & retarded child (in a nice kind of way) or verbally abuse me. Not even a chad face could halo my stupidity. I just want to be normal.

How is there not some medication or genetic engineering to give someone a normal brain. I fucking hate this shit!

Nope, a stable min wage job or neetbux is the best possible scenario.

Are you good looking? If youre retarded but good looking girls find it cute

The answer to everything is just be good looking

You type smarter than me :feelsUgh:

Read challenging texts and adopt their vocabulary, until you are able to emulate complex discourse. Even if you do not understand what the texts are saying, try to project your own ideas about their meaning into them, over and over again, untill the whole text has some internal consistency. eventually if you do this for enough time you will start thinking on more complex terms, this process will create more connections on your brain and increase your IQ. You will be able to condense the essence of larger and larger passages, appropriate them, yeld them as tools to conceptualize and interpret your own life circumstances. Also use LSD

Peter Parker maxx and get bitten by a highly dangerous spider

Good Looking aka CHADS don't need to worry, CHAD can do whatever he want as long as he' buff and good looking

Read challenging texts and adopt their vocabulary, until you are able to emulate complex discourse. Even if you do not understand what the texts are saying, try to project your own ideas about their meaning into them, over and over again, untill the whole text has some internal consistency. eventually if you do this for enough time you will start thinking on more complex terms, this process will create more connections on your brain and increase your IQ. You will be able to condense the essence of larger and larger passages, appropriate them, yeld them as tools to conceptualize and interpret your own life circumstances. Also use LSD

Where'd you come up with these ideas?

Take some fish oil and study random shit or if you are tall you should just gymcel and be a ogre. People won’t pick on you when you are a dumb, retard ogre that would flatten them with a backhand.

Intelligence is 60-80% genetic, sorry. There's not much you can do. You can dig into a thesaurus and memorize some big words, perhaps study a popular subject really hard so you know at least a little more than average, to create the illusion of high IQ, but keep in mind that actual high IQ people will see past this act, so you'll want to stick with low IQ social circles so you can be the biggest fish in the puddle.

being raised by gaslighting parents is an incel trait and that lowers iq in developing children