Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there any female persona you unironically respect?

ImustEatToSurvive

ImustEatToSurvive

Banned
-
For me it's Margaret Thatcher because she was chill British lady, good politician and feminists hated her.
Also Maria Skłodowska-Curie because she was wise chemician who founded the Polonium element and she is noble prizer.

It is over for trollcels

Also Maria Skłodowska-Curie because she was wise chemician who founded the Polonium element and she is noble prizer.
cope harder... marie curie's husband did most of the work

Virgin Mary obviously

Last edited:
well that was a fast ban
Ana

Closest is probabaly Leona Helmsley and women like her

The incels.is vetting process needs to step up since soy posters are obviously being able to infiltrate now.

Just join forums to spread the word about Margaret Thatcher bro.

There are a few who create art and music I enjoy and some who are decent actresses. But respect? I don't respect any foid born after 1990 and very few born before. My family and that's about it.

For me it's Margaret Thatcher because she was chill British lady, good politician and feminists hated her.
Thatcher was an ordinary foid which was trained by men how to act and speak like men, she was a made up persona.

Take the voicepill bro.

Curie was working with her husband so even tho she was really smart her partner also did help her, it was more team afford than her solo achievement, (((they))) only speak about her and doesn't even mention the husband since it let's feminists to push the agenda even further.

1024px-Pierre_and_Marie_Curie.jpg

Last edited:
Maggie Thatcher was a cunt. She decimated the heavy industries of Scotland and northern England, decent jobs that have been replaced with shitty retail and callcentre jobs. She also sold all the social housing off to boomers at below market rate. Allowed them to buy to let on numerous properties. Deregulated the city which contributed towards the crash of 08. She was an absolutely horrendous prime minister. She is partly to blame why a lot of us have shitty paying jobs, and are priced out of the housing market by exorbitant prices. I was glad when the witch died.

so glad that the mods on this site are as vigilant as they are, don't want faggots like this roaming the site even if they are well meaning (which I severely doubt this guy was)

Unironically Respects females :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Comes to an incel forumn and asks if they respect women :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:
Mods "Not in here we don't".:fire::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsbaton::woke::feelsree:
Gets :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

I admire a lot of female anime characters

I am glad this bluepilled faggot is banned

I respect any who are monogamous, non-hypergamous and treat ugly men with respect too. Haven't met such women yet though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back