Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is there any disease worse than male pattern balding?

That is not a disease, it's a chosen state
Fair enough. It’s still a plague that needs to be eradicated tbh.

I guess I’ll go with autism. Don’t say that’s a chosen state too. :feelsbaton:

being ritalincel is worse

Not many

Bro I would literally kill to have cancer. Then u can die naturally without actually killing urself. I would literally empty my bank account and sell all my belongings right now to attain some deadly form of cancer

are you retarded u fucking mong

just drop off a bridge if you want to die, cancer would be the most painful way to go, shitting blood and puking it for the last two months before you go

unless they put you on fentanyl patches which cost like 50k euro in my country, which actually has developed healthcare unlike USA

feminism
manletism

Bro I would literally kill to have cancer. Then u can die naturally without actually killing urself. I would literally empty my bank account and sell all my belongings right now to attain some deadly form of cancer
I can think of far more preferable ways to go tbh..

are you retarded u fucking mong

just drop off a bridge if you want to die, cancer would be the most painful way to go, shitting blood and puking it for the last two months before you go

unless they put you on fentanyl patches which cost like 50k euro in my country, which actually has developed healthcare unlike USA
Yes cancer w fentanyl patches id kill for that shit

norwood reaper is ruthless

syphilis since you get DUPA and it makes your face rot tbh

This shit
696A8E74 E29E 45C2 8B12 FF0EE54A8F1E

Not many

just cancermaxx

Randy medicinal fried chicken 1

Balding is death sentence.

Unless you can Pitbullmax then it's pretty bad

I'll go with cystic fibrosis, that one sucks...