Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there any country in earth right now actually taking or has taken rights away from foids and gotten hypergamy under control?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Seems even Pakistan and Saudi Arabia are turning into western style feminist shitholes. What's left? Iran maybe? North Korea?

With the way things are heading, will women be globally worshiped as gods and be a ruling class with politicians and government workers next in line on the totem poll? And men being last as a slave tier class.

And yet everyone in my college loved to say women are oppressed. jfl at being sponsored and supported by the government and billion dollar corporations and thinking you're the underdog

some muslim countries are based and still enforce sharia law.

Antarctica. Polar bears take no shit from feminists.

It's hard to take away rights once you given them. I can only think of one instance where that ever happened. 1979, when the Middle East went from this...

...to this.

North korea.dont need religion just pure brute force. Secular humanism with statues of ricecels that dictatormaxx

Last edited:
Iran did it but they're getting cucked these days as well

North Korea but they will 100% get cucked when they open their borders

I had a roomate for a short time, from Taiwan. He basically just rented a room in a house i stayed at. It was
an odd collection of losers in some sort of transition. But seriously, we formed a little family in that house.
Shared food, support, a listening ear, and whatnot.

Anyways, his wife took their 2 year old son to MURRICA, so Jerry had to follow, just to see his son. He loved
this kid like you cant imagine.

I met the wife one time. Total skank, faked up with caked on paint, wearing sleazy revealing cheap clothes.
SHe was on the make. I mean, looking for betabuxx. Scratch that, i think she was still looking to meet Chad
and going to "american nightclubs" shaking her tail, in the mistaken dream of living in a soap opera.

Jerry was completely overwhelmed. His only skill was printing, and he barely could survive here on that. He also
struggled to learn the language, whereas that wife had learned it apparently taking english phone calls abroad.
I dont know much about traditional eastern families, but i think they were put together, had long family lines there,
and had security. Until this foid got wind of moving to USA and getting corrupted.

Ive never seen such a shell of a man. His hair turned almost white in 5 months.

He realized that what she did to him LEGALLY was like a freight train to his own funeral.

Last edited:
Iran is an adulterous tranny shithole.
In Iran you basically marry prostitutes for a very short time and fuck. You can become a literal tranny. And it is a poor shithole where people eat out of the trash.
While the tranny stuff is true, I'm pretty sure it being a shithole is due to sanctions in trade from western powers for not sucking jewish cock.

And this is coming from someone who hates Shias
It's hard to take away rights once you given them. I can only think of one instance where that ever happened. 1979, when the Middle East went from this...

View attachment 289037

...to this.

View attachment 289038
I hope the Taliban take over Afghanistan tbh

And it is also because they spend a huge amount of their money and resources to wage their proxy war in the Middle East while their people live in poverty. At least in Saudi-Arabia people generally do well for themselves.
That too.

And yeah, ppl in Saudi live better lives than arguably most 1st world countries

Some countries in the middle east have tried but unfortunately degeneracy from the west is reaching far and wide

maybe some indigenous tribes in the amazon and subsaharan Africa jfl this planet is cucked

While the tranny stuff is true, I'm pretty sure it being a shithole is due to sanctions in trade from western powers for not sucking jewish cock.

And this is coming from someone who hates Shias

I hope the Taliban take over Afghanistan tbh
Why do you hate Shias? Care to elaborate? I'm not familiar with Islam.

Why do you hate Shias? Care to elaborate? I'm not familiar with Islam.
They're the jews of the muslim world, to put it simply. When the mongols attacked, they aided them. When the crusaders attacked, they aided them. Every time you look at Islamic history, you will find a Shia behind almost every betrayal, subversion, or deviation, no different than how Christians are constantly being betrayed, subverted, and devianted by Jews.

Even now, in modern times, it is the Shias who are funding proxy wars in Syria/Iraq.

Speaking of which, the founder of Shia-ism was a Yemenite Jew FFS :forcedsmile:

There's theological/religious reasons for my hate for them as well, like how Shias allow for one to fuck animals, pre-pubescents, and trannies. Or how they pray to Ali and Hussein (relatives of the Prophet) rather than praying to God directly and believe in 12 Imams that can control all atoms in the universe.

Last edited:
They're the jews of the muslim world, to put it simply. When the mongols attacked, they aided them. When the crusaders attacked, they aided them. Every time you look at Islamic history, you will find a Shia behind almost every betrayal, subversion, or deviation, no different than how Christians are constantly being betrayed, subverted, and devianted by Jews.

Even now, in modern times, it is the Shias who are funding proxy wars in Syria/Iraq.

Speaking of which, the founder of Shia-ism was a Yemenite Jew FFS :forcedsmile:

There's theological/religious reasons for my hate for them as well, like how Shias allow for one to fuck animals, pre-pubescents, and trannies. Or how they pray to Ali and Hussein (relatives of the Prophet) rather than praying to God directly and believe in 12 Imams that can control all atoms in the universe.
Very insightful. Thanks.

Iran tried but the degeneracy is finding its way.
Maybe Inuits in the far arctic circle ?

maybe some indigenous tribes in the amazon and subsaharan Africa jfl this planet is cucked

Those areas are also subject to initiatives to be developed and enable people there to get more access to internet and technology jfl there is no escape.

Antarctica. Polar bears take no shit from feminists.

Polar bears exist only in the Arctic but point taken.

Iran tried but the degeneracy is finding its way.
Maybe Inuits in the far arctic circle ?

Polarmaxxing is legit. Over for ethnics sensitive to cold though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back