Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is there any chance of this ?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
What is the probability that a guy, let’s say he is fat or at least has a fat face covering up his facial lines. What is the probability of him being a chad-lite if he got to sub 10% while having a normal to slightly weak jaw, with non-recessed but narrow chin?

I think actually around 20% of fatcel are actually Chadlite (at best). Most of them look truecel to me. But I've seen a fat one who lost weight and turned into Chad too. It's possible.

Ellsworth bro you're a fatcel and still look decent. I'm sure you'll look like a Chadlite once you reach 10% bf. Keep up with the Monday fasts.

Depends, fat distribution can fuck your face up real bad. Even you are sub 10 percent bf and muscularly toned, poor fat distribution will always make your face look fat.

Depends, fat distribution can fuck your face up real bad. Even you are sub 10 percent bf and muscularly toned, poor fat distribution will always make your face look fat.
My face gets lean quick thankfully. Now let’s just hope my bones underneath are good enough.

I am hoping the 10% more loss of bodyfat will make me chad, but everyday I get closer to my goal. I realize my jawline is literally a oval.