Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there any blackpilled / incel subreddits?

asdfgh658

asdfgh658

Marxist-RodgERist Subhuman
-
I know soyddit bans these type of subreddits but is there any active rn instead of r/shortguys?

there was some, but all banned. fuck even really mild ones that dont call them self incels get banned

All probably have 500 members max and only aren't banned because no one knows about them

THEY MAKE BACKUPS, THEY ARE IN NO DANGER OF BEING BANNED ON FUCKING REDDIT. HAVE YOU SEEN THAT SHITHOLE SITE YOU FAKE FEMCEL BASTARDS

R/shortguys has 10k members and posts lots of blackpilled stuff.

They only really post blackpilled stuff about height as it Is a height related subreddit

R/shortguys has 10k members and posts lots of blackpilled stuff.

They only really post blackpilled stuff about height as it Is a height related subreddit
Theyre mainly heightpilled but sometimes they post racepill or use things like “chad” or “betabuxx” with blackpill memes so yea they are the only ones left

Soyddit removes them all yo. I used to lurk and post on r/truevirgin but that's it

Theyre mainly heightpilled but sometimes they post racepill or use things like “chad” or “betabuxx” with blackpill memes so yea they are the only ones left
Only a matter of time until enough IT cucks bitch to the reddit jannies to get it removed

They kill them on sight, zero tolerance for male problems other than made up r/tall has for example. Maybe r/shortguys and r/aspergers are the closest ones. They should get banned too so everyone could see how much they HATE incels, even those who still live in false hope and try to be doormats for soyciety which hates them, lies for them and uses them only as cheap labor and emotional tampons.

Nowadays they all get instabanned man. The closest adjacent ones are r/neet r/virgin /rforeveralone and r/shortguys

and Forever Alone is cucked is fuck

Your only other options are other independent incel forums

Whenever one of them gets banned, we get some new members on this site. They're fruitful recruiting grounds.

Banned and were full of cucks

r/femcelgrippysockjail - he's so fine

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/femcelgrippysockjail/comments/1dz7nf4/hes_so_fine/#lightbox

Kek, Unless your Bateman, No femcels for you!

I know one, but it is private and only has around 200 members or something. I don't even post there anymore really because I found this place