Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there any anime character that resonated with you?

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Veteran
★★★★
For me, Grimmer from monster is a character i resonated with, i wouldn't give spoilers cuz monster is a really good anine u should give it a try, but is there any anime character u resonated with?

Probably L from Death Note as my avi suggests, and not because Im high IQ like him but because Im as autistic as him

Probably L from Death Note as my avi suggests, and not because Im high IQ like him but because Im as autistic as him
Are u low inhib like him? He once touched misa's butt infront of public

Are u low inhib like him? He once touched misa's butt infront of public
I slowly became more low inhib ever since I got blackpilled. I even called some foids sluts when they annoyed me recently

The MC from aku no kyouten/lesson of the evil idk if he resonates with me but he goes ER on a bunch of schoolkids and throws some thirsty whore off of a building which i thought was pretty cool

Does manga count? I resonate heavily with punpun, mori buntarou and nakoshi . As for animes, I'd pick Hachiman Hikigaya.

From the Ningen Shikkaku manga yozo oba in the sense that misery is not something that haunts him, but that it’s he himself

I tried to and almost to resonate with Satou from NHK but he's just an anxious normie with stalking foid and parental neetbux so mogs me

Piccolo.
Bocchi.

Main character from Saikyou Densetsu Kurosawa is pretty much a truecel, I recommend weebcels reading that manga.

I resonate with Gojo Satoru from Jujutsu Kaisen because I'm 6'3, supernova-blue pupils, white, physiquemaxxed and the strongest. Foids love me, just like Gojo Satoru. I have a feeling his character was based off me. Might need to get some royalties from Gege.

I resonate with Gojo Satoru from Jujutsu Kaisen because I'm 6'3, supernova-blue pupils, white, physiquemaxxed and the strongest. Foids love me, just like Gojo Satoru. I have a feeling his character was based off me. Might need to get some royalties from Gege.
If I had it in my power I would have every Gojo fangirl's genitals mutilated.

Nakoshi from Homunculus. The only manga to make me feel anything.
It's too long to explain without spoiling but he's basically a case example of an incel who hardmaxxed his way into normalcy.

Can anyone recommend me a historical themed anime like Vinland saga?

You mog gojo in every way

IDK, him probably
F4tkeik9nmax

ayanokouji kiyotaka is literally me(real)

Shinji

Vegeta when I'm in my misogyny mode

Last edited:
Naruto and how everyone was hostile with him and ostracized him.

Dragon (One Piece) hes a total bum who never does anything but LARP he somewhat knows whats going on but actually doesnt give a shit to take action, hes has severe anxiety similar to me.

Not a single one. They all mog me into oblivion

The MC from Parasyte

Chrollo Lucifer

The Egg Apostle from Berserk.
Sadakiyo from 20th Century Boys.

bastion misawa from yugioh gx, as obsessed by games as he is

Last edited:
When I was kid early Naruto resonated with me cause he was a pariah that acted out and did hijinks to to cope with the fact that he didn't have a family. Right now though I'd say it's Tomura Shigraki from MHA since he probably is the closest thing to an incel in a mainstream anime/manga and the author clearly wants you empathize/sympathize with him. Also Robagata from Jagaaan because he turns from incel to ntr Chad and that manga is kino as fuck.

Attachments

• ff119af85e1eee0bac3fb22af19ac05e86a1697dv2_hq.jpg
    ff119af85e1eee0bac3fb22af19ac05e86a1697dv2_hq.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 11
Eren yeager from AOT because I’m racist.

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It's me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I've found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It's really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it's almost like we're identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

need to read the rest of the light novels