Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there an ongoing curry takeover in the USA?

I

incel4life

Captain
I'm not sure if I'm just crazy, but it seems to me like with in the last few months there has been an uptick of curry men with white women. In the last week at work, I saw two instances of curry men socializing with young white women. One was a tall American born curry with a hot slim white redhead girl. They sounded very much in love. Another was a short FOB curry with a fat young white girl, and it sounded like more of a regular social interaction. Typically white foids are hateful towards curries, so even a regular social interaction between a curry and a white food is surprising. Also, my friend who is a 31yo American born curry lost his virginity to a fat white foid within the last couple of months. He was kissless before this too, and all of a sudden after 31 years he loses his virginity, and it's to a white foid.

Does anyone know what's going on? Have others noticed an uptick of curries with white foids, or am I just imagining things? I'm thinking maybe because of the Israel-Gaza conflict, people are starting to realize that brown men are actually the good guys, and this is making white foids attracted to curries as of late? Or maybe it is simply the fact that curry politicians like Kamala and Vivek are suddenly dominating American politics?

Am I just imagining things or are we in the middle of a curry takeover?

american curries are fairly wealthy compared to other ethnicities, so they can probably pick up old roasties who want to 'settle down' after racking up a bodycount of 100000

No, you just notice more the curries because you're one.

No it’s wet backs taking over US